Cristiano Ronaldo (142 Viewers)

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Wait I thought we got bargain agreement cause we paid the players under the table? Now we didn’t even pay them? Which means it was a witch hunt and juve just delayed the payment

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I'm wondering whether I understand this correctly, can anyone confirm? we postponed the salaries for the whole squad with a mutual understanding that the players'd receive the salary as a loyalty bonus or a parting gift further down the road. and then decided to fuck Ronaldo because he fucked us and left on the last days of the mercato?

either way, this'll be fun. plusvalenza case had Binis black book and tapped phones, salary case had Juventus whatsapp messages and also tapped phones.

can't wait what Ronaldo brings forward, surely he has something good like videos Mendes recorded in secret or some shit

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i keep telling you guys juventus is a shady organization just like nestle or tesla and you guys keep singing juve di amore like nothing is happening.

innocent clubs don't try the never pay back but say "i'll pay you back later bro" tactics of hood rats.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
There's going to be a large notebook that says "Top Secret: Evidence we owe Ronaldo 20 million" found with an audio tape that goes along with it.
tuttosport report that when he was sold to united, he apparently signed a contract with juve too, which states that he has no outstanding claims of any kind against juventus

:boh:

- - - Updated - - -

found an english tweet too:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 115)