Cristiano Ronaldo (128 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
:lol: What a dumbass, he really just can't help himself and needs the attention.
He might honestly not know anymore and be advised poorly by people with their own interests.

It's difficult to tell his exact net worth, but I'd be surprised if it isn't north of 500 million. It's crazy, but he's not going to miss those 20 million if true and wouldn't notice if they were gone. It basically means nothing to Ronaldo. We might as well have his underwear. I bet there is some dude, probably a lawyer, trying to make a buck by poisoning his mind and letting him sue.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
He might honestly not know anymore and be advised poorly by people with their own interests.

It's difficult to tell his exact net worth, but I'd be surprised if it isn't north of 500 million. It's crazy, but he's not going to miss those 20 million if true and wouldn't notice if they were gone. It basically means nothing to Ronaldo. We might as well have his underwear. I bet there is some dude, probably a lawyer, trying to make a buck by poisoning his mind and letting him sue.
Could be. Is he the type to listen to advice though? Like "hey man, maybe you shouldn't take every freekick."

Last edited:

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Is he demanding the salary that wasn't paid or having a new lawsuit over the torture he had over the pitch with all the incapable players we've had last 4-5 years.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
If he continue plays for NT until the age of forty, his number of goals will reach over 150، the record that will not be broken even in the next hundred years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)