Cristiano Ronaldo (114 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
His ego is extreme. But he is also completely right in what he said lol

Serie A youtube channel and TV viewership spiked big time when he joined and while he was here.
I was only refering to him saying that players want transfers to Saudi thanks to him. CR7 is probably least though thing comes to mind when u received 30m net per year offers. He is so full of himself, just retarded.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Can we have a poll on whether tuz believes Ronaldo is guilty in that rape case in ~2009? We've some distance between the time when it came out and its also been some time since he's a Juve player, so I'm just interested what everyone thinks without any bias on how this affects Juve.

Some pro arguments (off the top of my head):
There was an nda;
He has been avoiding US for a while now

Some against arguments:
Faking rape against wealthy individuals is a known typology;
Length of time between the incident and publicity;
Around the time der Spiegel broke the news they also had that scandal where a guy was just making up stories, so the internal control system of that editorial team probably sucked;
Georgina stayed with him and seems to be 100% on his side.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Can we have a poll on whether tuz believes Ronaldo is guilty in that rape case in ~2009? We've some distance between the time when it came out and its also been some time since he's a Juve player, so I'm just interested what everyone thinks without any bias on how this affects Juve.

Some pro arguments (off the top of my head):
There was an nda;
He has been avoiding US for a while now

Some against arguments:
Faking rape against wealthy individuals is a known typology;
Length of time between the incident and publicity;
Around the time der Spiegel broke the news they also had that scandal where a guy was just making up stories, so the internal control system of that editorial team probably sucked;
Georgina stayed with him and seems to be 100% on his side.

Polls like this serve no purpose.

We have almost no knowledge of the case. To render a judgment without any sort of evidence to back it up is unethical. It is an insult to both the perceived perpetrator and the claimed victim. I wish people would realise this and stop making stuff like this about who they "believe".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 81)