Cristiano Ronaldo (80 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
A South American might argue that they don't have the chance to play Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Andorra, San Marino, Gibraltar, Faroes, Estonia, Moldova, Malta, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Cyprus or Scotland in qualifiers.
Yes, EDIT: A European or a South American having this record is incredible.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
My name is Tapinaldo , commander of the Tapins, general of the diving and loyal servant to the true emperor, Tapinaltius. Husband to the penalty spot. And I will have my Tapins, in this life or next.

No - I didn't come up with it myself.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Listen Ronaldo wasn’t that good today, but if he doesn’t have world class wingbacks Marcelo and Carvajal whipping in balls, or prime Benzema creating space, or prime Modric and Kroos dictating play in the middle, or prime Casemiro winning back possession, then he’s just not properly set up to succeed, simple as that. #goattalk

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
https://www.redcafe.net/threads/cristiano-ronaldo-2021-22-performances.465040/page-46

Crap again.
At this moment I would take Martial of last season over him, at least he could hold the ball half the time.
That was absolutely diabolical and painful to watch. Hes a fantastic player but absolutely at the wrong club. We hardly create clear chances and gift goals for fun. If he'd gone to city he'd have just scored 3 vs Burnley
His legs are starting to go, aside from the odd finish he offers pretty much nothing in the build up. His touch seems to be reaching Sanchez/Rooney levels in their last years with us, and it wasn't too dissimilar in his last season at Juve.

Part of the problem is that he's been overplayed in the last 2 or 3 seasons with no rotation or rest. That makes it even more baffling that he played in 2 meaningless games against Qatar and Luxembourg (90 minutes) over the international break. It's catching up to him now.
Yeah, I'm feeling now this signing has been a mistake. He's playing like a 60 years old in his testimonial match. His performance has been absolute shit regardless of the goals. We can't keep ignoring this.

Starting to give the vibes of Sanchez vol 2 and just like how Sanchez was the end of Mourinho, Ronaldo might end up being the end of Ole.
Needs to contribute more in the build. He's not our biggest issue or anything (Ole is) but it doesn't help to have a CF who is mostly a poacher especially given our midfield and how attack minded Bruno,Sancho and Greenwood are.
Falling in the same trap as Juve.
It's everyone's fault except for Ronnie as always. Juve fell off a cliff when he went there.
Unfortunately, unlike other more nuanced roles, Ronaldo is literally in the team to score. He does absolutely nothing else for the team other than score, and he should have done better on a few occasions. Especially him being offside for the Rashford pass is criminal.

When he doesn't score you might as well be playing with 10-men.
He missed three sitters mate. One from Sancho, one from Shaw and one from Bruno. His legs are gone. If he was a bit, just a tiny bit faster he could have buried them all.
Juventus fans had a point

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)