Cristiano Ronaldo (46 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
I actually think Juve will be the better team when all this is over.

With Allegri back I'm sure you will be a solid team again. Would be more worried if Sarri or Pirlo was still in charge, but you got a real coach again.

Your team is better than what it showed last season.
I think so too. Once the telenovela is over and Allegri works out the kinks we should be good. Mid is still shit but that's gonna have to do.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
What if he turns into a Drogba under Max and we win the CL in the next couple of years? I really don’t mind more rebuilding this season, we got great talent and a phenomenal coach. If we manage to sign a Haaland caliber player next summer, we’re definitely dominating Europe in the next few years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That would be great of course. This season and next are going to be rebuilding seasons no matter what, but I'd prefer it if we try to minimize the damage as much as possible.

Lets see now, going to need new:
- GK
- CB
- LB x 2
- CM x 2
- LW
- CF

No pressure guys.
:agnelli::cherubini:Arrivabene:pavel:

Allegri loves him supposedly. So it will be him. On high wages of course.
Easy now, that guy's long gone.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I think so too. Once the telenovela is over and Allegri works out the kinks we should be good. Mid is still shit but that's gonna have to do.
Allegri is a wise man.

I'm sure he appreciate Ronaldo for his work ethic and professionalism, but he also understand Juve needs the team to function first and foremost.

Under him you had some of your best years, that was because your squad was a solid unit and no one was above the team. Since Ronaldo arrived it seemed like (at least from the outside), that the club and the players was more busy pleasing him and helping him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)