Cristiano Ronaldo (170 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
JavaScript:
import winning from "juventus";

let ronaldo = true;

winning && ronaldo ? ronaldo = true : ronaldo = false;
It's very simple. Here we are importing the variable "winning" from juventus.js. Should this variable be true due to the squad improving while "ronaldo" is also true, then the variable "ronaldo" can stay true. However, should "winning" actually be false due it being unaffordable to improve the squad, then "ronaldo" becomes false as well.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
JavaScript:
import winning from "juventus";

let ronaldo = true;

winning && ronaldo ? ronaldo = true : ronaldo = false;
It's very simple. Here we are importing the variable "winning" from juventus.js. Should this variable be true due to the squad improving while "ronaldo" is also true, then the variable "ronaldo" can stay true. However, should "winning" actually be false due it being unaffordable to improve the squad, then "ronaldo" becomes false as well.
We need mercato to be over asap :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
I think CR can get his 25-30 goals in any league across top 3 teams that's not a question the problem is our other players can't get thiers consistently so like it or not every play is going to be tied to CR more often than not and I have to agree with those who say it makes us predictable.
If we are getting rid of him for a couple of prime Vidal level players and money left over for couple of other good prospects then I say we won't miss him and it's worth the balance it will bring..
BUT knowing how this management will dick up and underwhelm, it's probably better to keep him, together with appointment of Max at least we know we win the league no question.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
The fact that he has been taking every single FK for us since joining here, makes me want to see him fuck off from Juve. Its a blatant example of putting a football player above thr clubs best interests and that is unacceptable. Imagine if Del Piero was still playing for us and CR never allowed him to take freekicks.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
The fact that he has been taking every single FK for us since joining here, makes me want to see him fuck off from Juve. Its a blatant example of putting a football player above thr clubs best interests and that is unacceptable. Imagine if Del Piero was still playing for us and CR never allowed him to take freekicks.
Thats really annoying, before he joined we had like 5 or more free kick goals per season. Now we scored like 1 or 2 in three seasons.

beowulf

Dec 9, 2012
I think CR can get his 25-30 goals in any league across top 3 teams that's not a question the problem is our other players can't get thiers consistently so like it or not every play is going to be tied to CR more often than not and I have to agree with those who say it makes us predictable.
If we are getting rid of him for a couple of prime Vidal level players and money left over for couple of other good prospects then I say we won't miss him and it's worth the balance it will bring..
BUT knowing how this management will dick up and underwhelm, it's probably better to keep him, together with appointment of Max at least we know we win the league no question.
Huh? I think Juve has proven "hoof the ball to Penaldo" isn't a valid gameplan now with this season. He may score all the goals, but that is bc he is the only one that gets the ball.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Once upon a time it was a shit rumor, leaked by a doubtful source, wasn't it? Turns out Max wanted to take Juve in some other direction form the beginning?

Wasn't Marotta axed after the Ronaldo deal? Could it be that both him and Max never wanted to spend the budget on Ronaldo in the first place? We know that Max wanted to invest in the midfield back then.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Let's hope CR7 doesn't mind taking a pay cut. Just my guess he wants to go to MU but PSG can offer the most money. I wasn't a big fan of PP but if someway a swap for CR7 please do it. Saw more ELP matches this season than ever before and was scary watching him race down the pitch with the ball.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 152)