Cristiano Ronaldo (23 Viewers)

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Ensuring our CF being top scorer material with +25 in years to come is going to cost alot of money. In this whole footballing world, there ain’t many players scoring +25 goals a season year in, year out. Let alone scoring 25 goals in Serie A, so for example when was the last time Juve player scored 25 league goals before Ronaldo?

Wingers scoring or someone else scoring is not guaranteed thing. Chiesa and Morata going near 20 league goals each? Or are we going to have 5 different players scoring +10 each? Kulu, Chiesa, Morata, Dybala are all kind of inconsistent, little bit injury prones if playing every single minute every night. In a perfect world, they could but will they? Instead, it’s way better to have one player literally guaranteeing those 25 league goals alone. Do we have him? Yes and do we really want to get rid of him? I don’t know. We can, but if we sign someone to add the goals it will cost shit load of money regardless. I’d seriously get rid of the question marks(ala Dybala) because he doesn’t guarantee anything. If something is guaranteed, you can count on it. Can you count on Dybala? I don’t think so + he will cost alot of money as well.

Im completely fine with Ronaldo, Morata, Chiesa, Kulusevski as our attacking options. Experience and youth, hunger and speed. It ain’t our problem, so let’s not fix anything that is not broken.
So without CR7 our total goal before CR7 is clearly better than after him

He takes so much and give so little and that is a big problem

I dont think there is any club want to take him for free and giving him 20M per year. Let alone giving us 25M for transfer fee. That is how low he is now

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
So without CR7 our total goal before CR7 is clearly better than after him

He takes so much and give so little and that is a big problem

I dont think there is any club want to take him for free and giving him 20M per year. Let alone giving us 25M for transfer fee. That is how low he is now

How about RM then? Their goals dropped big time even the team remained the same. We’ve had half of the squad changed.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Allegri & Cherubini will meet on Thursday to discuss the transfer strategies for Juventus this season. The confirmation of Cristiano in Turin would limit the economic resources of Juve for the market. (GdS)

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Allegri & Cherubini will meet on Thursday to discuss the transfer strategies for Juventus this season. The confirmation of Cristiano in Turin would limit the economic resources of Juve for the market. (GdS)
Problem

We need to rebuild and he is gone is the big step that need to be done

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
We will see more fluidity, better teamplay, more goals from winger and midfield, unpredictable movement without him on the teamsheet
We only need to ensure our CF is top goalscorer material, someone who can promise 25+ goals then we will never feel the lose of him
(Vlahovic currently getting 21 goals, but I am sure he will be contender for top goalscorer for years to come)
His muscle, his height, his fst movement, he is born to be a target man

The discrepancy of goals will be covered by more goals from our trident (wingers and CAM) , each of them only need to make 2 goals more (Chiesa , Kulu , Dybala) With this setup, I can really see more goals especially from Dybala. And that is good if we want to sell him when he already 29
Maybe we can do like Hazard to Madrid move valuation (or slightly below that) if Dybala getting around 10+ goals and 10+ assists. Barca and Madrid will come to us to poach him, especially Barca when Messi is no more relevant for them
I totally agree we won and did better in champions before CR7 and it was because of the TEAM and not his individual goal tally

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
With the soccer economy so poor, can we even get rid of CR7 without him taking a major pay cut? Seems to me best move for Juve would be some sort of swap for PP from MU. PP gets paid too much too but really need that star MF more than a forward one. Juve has no cash and from reading some articles out there, teams are trying to prioritize free transfers this summer.

Juve will almost have to give away Ramsey and Berna. I leave out Rabiot, Arthur, Bentacur and of course unsellable Bonucci because if Juve can't buy any players, Max will go at it with relatively the same squad. And who knows Max might do well and show us how poor of a decision it was to hire Pirlo.

Apr 19, 2007
With the soccer economy so poor, can we even get rid of CR7 without him taking a major pay cut? Seems to me best move for Juve would be some sort of swap for PP from MU. PP gets paid too much too but really need that star MF more than a forward one. Juve has no cash and from reading some articles out there, teams are trying to prioritize free transfers this summer.

Juve will almost have to give away Ramsey and Berna. I leave out Rabiot, Arthur, Bentacur and of course unsellable Bonucci because if Juve can't buy any players, Max will go at it with relatively the same squad. And who knows Max might do well and show us how poor of a decision it was to hire Pirlo.
With the same squad and add a t least one mid just for depth purposes I think we win the league with ease and do fairly well in the CL.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
With the same squad and add a t least one mid just for depth purposes I think we win the league with ease and do fairly well in the CL.
I dont think we want to keep CR7 for another year just to lose him on free transfer

If we want him retire with us we will extend for significant paycut.

But if we want to rebuild, we will use him as a leverage to get the player that we need

Apr 19, 2007
I dont think we want to keep CR7 for another year just to lose him on free transfer

If we want him retire with us we will extend for significant paycut.

But if we want to rebuild, we will use him as a leverage to get the player that we need

Thats fine. Not what I was talking about but I agree that the Ronnie project is over although might have to go one more year.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
That is none of my business. I am not Real Madrid fans

If you are, you can leave this forum and go back to Real Madrid forum. Dont forget take CR7 there too

Was a question, to answer on your claim why we could possibly lose our goal tally just because it happend in RM. Now breath, your levels of cholesterol ain't suggesting lower tally in that manner, whether he leaves or not.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Was a question, to answer on your claim why we could possibly lose our goal tally just because it happend in RM. Now breath, your levels of cholesterol ain't suggesting lower tally in that manner, whether he leaves or not.
Look, CR7 getting 29 goals and the first time since forever we get top scorer
But where we end up ? 4th position. So the amount of goals does not go in line with our points tally
He can score 2 or 3 goals in one game and not show for another game
And sometimes he gives to much easy ball while he is dribbling, that is atrocious for GOAT level

So, in my honest opinion we better go for players that will work for the team to ensure we get our winning way each match. Not some superstar that try to win all the record for himself. This project has failure written all over it, as we got declining player with the price of the next world beater

What do you think if this money is use to get someone like Mbappe (both transfer happen in 2018). The transfer fee itself only 28m difference and Mbappe getting much lower salary @18M euro (it is 13M diff, 26 with taxes) so 1 year is enough to paid the difference

If we have that kind of spend power which one you will prefer ???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)