Cristiano Ronaldo (357 Viewers)

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Would be smart. Reduced yearly cost and we keep the GOAT
He might have been the GOAT in his prime, but the player I was watching against Parma the other day was almost certainly not playing at a GOAT level.

Misplacing so many easy passes, so easily dispossessed, cannot dribble, cannot create, etc...

Why is it so hard for some people to accept that a 36 year old might be in decline?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He might have been the GOAT in his prime, but the player I was watching against Parma the other day was almost certainly not playing at a GOAT level.

Misplacing so many easy passes, so easily dispossessed, cannot dribble, cannot create, etc...

Why is it so hard for some people to accept that a 36 year old might be in decline?
So youre selling a player based in one game? Ronaldo in decline is still a wc player, and will remain so for a while

- - - Updated - - -

1000 pages btw :wittl:

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Even 3 games is not even. You sell players like Dybala who havent risen to occasion EVER.
Even in a thread or discussion that is not about Dybala, you make it about Dybala. Obsessed :lol2:

Anyway, Parma was far from the only bad game Ronaldo's had this season. It was the latest addition to a list of terrible performances. If you actually watched football you would realize.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Even in a thread or discussion that is not about Dybala, you make it about Dybala. Obsessed :lol2:

Anyway, Parma was far from the only bad game Ronaldo's had this season. It was the latest addition to a list of terrible performances. If you actually watched football you would realize.
I watch every game, biatch!

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Even 3 games.

You sell players like Dybala, who havent risen to occasion EVER.
It's ok. We all know you don't like him. No need to tell outright lies though. They don't help your argument, they just make you a liar.

Anyhow, personally I'm quite interested to see where CR7 will play next season. Impossible to predict imo.
Although I am going to predict that whatever team that turns out to be is not going to challenge for the CL, let alone win it. :p

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
It's ok. We all know you don't like him. No need to tell outright lies though. They don't help your argument, they just make you a liar.
The equivalent of that post would be me saying that Cristiano Ronaldo is the sole person responsible for Juventus' downfall, but if I said that I would (rightfully) get bashed on here.

I don't think Dybala haters are aware enough to realize just how dumb they sound.

In general, Ronaldo criticism is considered unacceptable on here while Dybala hating is considered perfectly acceptable and even encouraged.

Although this is the first season when the honeymoon period with Ronaldo is truly over. Finally more fans are beginning to open their eyes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 325)