Cristiano Ronaldo (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
He really should be punished more for his diving. Ronaldo will do whatever he can to win, including cheating the ref. They shouldn't let him.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He is as good as people say but goddamn what a hateable person. He was just running around looking to dive or get fouled in the first half.

Aside from the penalty, kind of pathetic display for the 2nd best player in the world.
Thought he had a dreadful game for them, lost the ball constantly with his dives instead of keeping possession. Well taken penalty at the end though.

For a guy with his physique (that he loves to show off), he certainly does fall down like a sack of $#@! whenever he gets touched.
Well he never gets booked for taking his shirt off, so he will keep doing it. Different rules apply for Real's players.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Outside of the pitch he seems like a nice guy, and I really try to like him but.. Watching him on the pitch makes it close to impossible if youre not a Real Madrid fan. On the pitch he is a disgusting creature really for many reasons.

That doesent take away he is a crazy good footballer though.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
What annoyed me on Wednesday was the punditary at HT. we were 0-2 and those idiots on BT SPORT here had nothing to say. End of the game they were off their seats talking about the nerves of steel Ronaldo had to take the penalty and raved about it for a while.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
What annoyed me on Wednesday was the punditary at HT. we were 0-2 and those idiots on BT SPORT here had nothing to say. End of the game they were off their seats talking about the nerves of steel Ronaldo had to take the penalty and raved about it for a while.
Why be surprised? They will always be like this. They were even worse for the Tottenham tie.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
That's exactly what I am talking about. Disgusting!

And by the way, he took a good penalty this time, but that whole narative "he was never missing that" is retarded. Just a bunch Ronaldo ball suckers with the memory of a housesly. He has missed several penalties, including vs Bayern when they lost in 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)