Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Two things that changed the destiny of this club:

1. Not signing Ronaldo
2. Calciopoli

We did an admirable job coming back from the 2nd one, but if Calciopoli didn't happen and Ronaldo signed for us, we would probably have won 5 CL trophies by now.
Nope. Even if calciopoli dint happen, he eventually would've signed for Real Madrid. We dint get Ronaldo but we got the next best 'wonderkid'. We got Zlatan and lost him as well thanks to Calciopoli.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Nope. Even if calciopoli dint happen, he eventually would've signed for Real Madrid. We dint get Ronaldo but we got the next best 'wonderkid'. We got Zlatan and lost him as well thanks to Calciopoli.
Ronaldo would have won us 1 or 2 CL, and then after we sold him to Real, we would have won maybe 1 more thanks to the momentum and global fame we would have IMO.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
FFS, Bolivians stay in SA pls
I'm moving to Yurop. There's no escape.

- - - Updated - - -

Two things that changed the destiny of this club:

1. Not signing Ronaldo
2. Calciopoli

We did an admirable job coming back from the 2nd one, but if Calciopoli didn't happen and Ronaldo signed for us, we would probably have won 5 CL trophies by now.
Add Gianni Agnelli's death to that.

We wouldn't be pushed around by the other big clubs if he was still alive.

- - - Updated - - -

Let's do comparison
ILFJ: Fake rich, 3rd world resident, fake white, lawyer, decent looking
Ronaldo: Filthy rich, International superstar, has transcended race and gender, hires lawyers, underwear model
Yes, you retarded drug addict. I envy Ronaldo. We all envy Ronaldo.

He's being paid millions to pay football.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Goddamn I mixed it up, it has been Leipzig:

Any of you Nazis live in Leipzig?

yes, what do you need?
We'll be neighbors one day :touched:
Why do you move from paradise into this dump?
Leipzig is probably richer than most cities due to that Solidaritätszuschlag but a bad place for a person of color
This a word that triggers the inner Seehofer in me.
I hate people of color as well
Because at this rate Bolivia will turn into a tyranny, and most likely hit a huge economic crisis the way Venezuela did. I don't wanna be here when the shit hits the fan.

Evo Morales has been in office since 2006. He already manipulated the Constitutional Court in order to run for a fourth consecutive term in 2019 despite the fact that the constitution explicitly prohibits him from doing so, and that he lost a referendum last year in which he sought to change the constitution to be allowed to run again.

Many Bolivian opposition politicians have been banned or forced into exile. Evo has widespread powers to quash independent civil society groups and the fucking cunt does it.

In addition, my half German girlfriend will move to Spain once she's done with med school (only one year left) as the new Criminal Code will fuck doctors up with its bad drafting and severe punishments for malpractice. It's no surprise that almost every doctor in the country is currently on a strike and many are seriously considering leaving the country. The government has already brought "doctors" (many of them are not actually doctors) from Cuba... You can see where this is going.

Anyway, back to my gf leaving, her father owns two small clinics in Leipzig and wants her to take care of them. She doesn't want to live there but she will have to stay for a while in Leipzig to learn the business. The plan is to live in Spain after that and only visit Leipzig sporadically.

I'll go with her, maybe even as her husband by then, and give her a hand with the business. Told ya, I'm not gonna be here when the country fucks itself into oblivion.
...and so on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)