Cristiano Ronaldo rumour again (16 Viewers)

Nov 28, 2006
ibrahimovic may have been arrogant...
but u can't deny the facts.
the guy is talented, doing incredible moves.
if the crowd would have been more supportive he would have been a true bianconerro.

c.ronlado is now being the best winger in the world and he's still 21.

we all like juve and want the team to be the best.
for that we need the best players, young and determined + older and experienced.
that's the key for success.

Jul 23, 2006
if the crowd would have been more supportive he would have been a true bianconerro.

for that we need the best players, young and determined + older and experienced.
i wonder y the fans weren't supportive

answer: he played the worst football ever last season

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
c. ronaldo is one of the best players around,he cant be a bit arrogant but thats what actually makes him this good, hes not afraid to take on defenders or have a shot.i wouldnt mind him at all.we finally going to have a world class winger

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

I'll be controvertial here. I always thought Ibra had talent. Just that mentally he was such a head case that he squandered it too often -- not passing when he should, being stubborn in holding the ball too long, not relaxing and constantly sending simple shots way over the bar. He seems to have calmed down some at Inter this year, but I sincerely doubt he's got the mental part of his game under control for very long before his next spazz-out stretch.

CRon can be a complete cry baby if you push him around -- that is the weak part of his game, IMO. Someone like a Materazzi or Mihajlović could make the guy self-destruct by letting his emotions get the better of himself. But there's little room for doubt that CRon is the best winger in the game today, and he certainly brings a lot of emotion on the pitch.

But hey -- I cannot see his agent seeing a Juve move as anything but a step down these days, though. One more reason this trade will never happen.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I'll be controvertial here. I always thought Ibra had talent. Just that mentally he was such a head case that he squandered it too often -- not passing when he should, being stubborn in holding the ball too long, not relaxing and constantly sending simple shots way over the bar. He seems to have calmed down some at Inter this year, but I sincerely doubt he's got the mental part of his game under control for very long before his next spazz-out stretch.

CRon can be a complete cry baby if you push him around -- that is the weak part of his game, IMO. Someone like a Materazzi or Mihajlović could make the guy self-destruct by letting his emotions get the better of himself. But there's little room for doubt that CRon is the best winger in the game today, and he certainly brings a lot of emotion on the pitch.

But hey -- I cannot see his agent seeing a Juve move as anything but a step down these days, though. One more reason this trade will never happen.
agreed completely :tup:
this move won't never happen :agree:

May 4, 2004
I believe you have to take this deal. Trezeguet is only getting older and might want to leave the club anyway, while Palladino is still an untested player and absolutely not a "new Del Piero," lets not fool ourselves here. While I believe we should hold on to our youngsters, no matter what people say here Cristiano Ronaldo is a better player than Palladino right now while both being approximately the same age. Ronaldo's form in perhaps the top league in the world this season has been remarkable... probably being the best winger in world football and certainly in the EPL.

If this deal is indeed true, which I highly doubt because it would probably turn out imbecilic on Manure's part, we should take it and run. There is no question over Ronaldo's talent nor skill, however there are all sorts of questions over Palladino's skill and Trezeguet's reoccuring injuries and possible departure. Sorry, folks, that's the way it is.

And while I am absolutely not a fan of Cristiano, he is not a Zlatan Ibrahimovic. I assure you that. Just look at all he gives Manure.
Well said Andy.. I wish our President could read this post of yours.. :D

Quickfeet

Jan 18, 2007
Fergie sold Stam because they had a big conflict, just like Beckham.

As long as he is peaceful with Cristiano, he won´t sell him. ;)

:tup: Class post, however, I don´t want to lose Palladino and Tezeguet for him ;)
Thanks. But you're right Palladino has a lot of potential as well, but Trezeguet hasn't been in his best form lately, not to mention the fact that he's considering abandoning Juventus for Boca Juniors because of his idol. I say keep Palladino but get Trezeguet out of here, it's very hard to sign C. Ronaldo him and Fergie are like Arsene Wenger and Henry, I wish they were like Capello and Del Piero. :agree: Then we'd get Ronaldo in no time.

Quickfeet

Jan 18, 2007
c.ronaldo was played like a sh.t last 2 years,but looks like he found his form now

this is impossible mission,IMO he isn't in Secco's list
He didn't play like shit, he was still the best winger in the game no one topped him it's just the way he plays and the flair and agility he has that makes him interesting, in my opinion people judge him poorly because he makes a lot of things look easy and because he's been diving lately.

But.. Yah he wasn't "shit" last 2 seasons, just not as good as he is now.

Vidocq

Sep 9, 2006

That means that we needed to bow to him to make him to stay. You are really mad.. :lol: :rofl2:

Quickfeet

Jan 18, 2007
what was it what c.ronaldo ever won ? Ahh, nothing....explains....
Nah thanks, get Quaresma, not that fag
Cristiano Ronaldo won the best young player award 2004 and 2005.
Cristiano Ronaldo won the unofficial Joga Bonito: Best Freestyler award.
Cristiano Ronaldo won the best player of the month in EPL 3 times in a row.

Quaresma hasn't won anything. I think you got them mixed-up. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)