Cristiano Ronaldo rumour again (1 Viewer)

Neddy

Aug 8, 2006
Cristiano Ronaldo won the best young player award 2004 and 2005.
Cristiano Ronaldo won the unofficial Joga Bonito: Best Freestyler award.
Cristiano Ronaldo won the best player of the month in EPL 3 times in a row.

Quaresma hasn't won anything. I think you got them mixed-up. :)
Know what you mean, but Quaresma has won the unofficial 'Goal of the month' a coupple of times..... but anyway I would like C. Ronaldo more than I wnat Quaresma ...... C. Ronaldo could be the worlds best one day, where Im more doubtfulabout Quaresma....

Nov 28, 2006
quaresma is good indeed...
but he has an annoying habbit of trying to shoot the ball with the outside of the boot TOO many times, from weird angles.
he did succeed with 1 great goal but he tries this shit way too many.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
you're just saying that because u dont want him to leave man utd:p
no just some players no matter how good they r wud never fit in our system, like if henry was to return, he wud be crap, of if ronaldinho joined juve, he wud be useless, ronaldo wud be the same, materazzi wud have cristiano for breakfast,brunch,lunch, late lunch, dinner and midnight snack

Dano

Jul 5, 2006
I watch the EPL week in week out and at the moment Ronaldo is probably the best player there is. He’s creative, scores goals… However it’s in the paper today that Sir Alex Ferguson wants to keep him at Manchester for life and will be offering him a new contract which doubles his current salary, so I reckon he’ll stay at least another 4 years, probably more.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I watch the EPL week in week out and at the moment Ronaldo is probably the best player there is. He’s creative, scores goals… However it’s in the paper today that Sir Alex Ferguson wants to keep him at Manchester for life and will be offering him a new contract which doubles his current salary, so I reckon he’ll stay at least another 4 years, probably more.
100% agree with your whole post! ronaldo is the best around atm

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk

SIR ALEX FERGUSON is ready to offer Cristiano Ronaldo a jaw-dropping £26million to keep him at Old Trafford.

Sport of the World can reveal Fergie has invited Ronaldo's representatives to discuss terms over a new double-your-money five-year deal worth £100,000 a week£100,000 a week.

A source close to the Portuguese star (right) revealed he is almost certain to snub the attentions of Real Madrid and Barcelona.

The source said: "United are a massive club and Cristiano will in all likelihood stay there for many years."

Ronaldo's current deal, which he signed 14 months ago, is worth £50,000 a week and runs to 2010, with a further two-year option.

But the United ace is set to be awarded a bumper pay-hike following his stunning performances this term, where 13 goals have made him favourite for Footballer of the Year.

The new deal will put him on a par with Wayne Rooney and Rio Ferdinand, who are United's highest earners

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk

SIR ALEX FERGUSON is ready to offer Cristiano Ronaldo a jaw-dropping £26million to keep him at Old Trafford.

Sport of the World can reveal Fergie has invited Ronaldo's representatives to discuss terms over a new double-your-money five-year deal worth £100,000 a week£100,000 a week.

A source close to the Portuguese star (right) revealed he is almost certain to snub the attentions of Real Madrid and Barcelona.

The source said: "United are a massive club and Cristiano will in all likelihood stay there for many years."

Ronaldo's current deal, which he signed 14 months ago, is worth £50,000 a week and runs to 2010, with a further two-year option.

But the United ace is set to be awarded a bumper pay-hike following his stunning performances this term, where 13 goals have made him favourite for Footballer of the Year.

The new deal will put him on a par with Wayne Rooney and Rio Ferdinand, who are United's highest earners

So this actually mean that we should put padlock on this thread :agree:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
no just some players no matter how good they r wud never fit in our system, like if henry was to return, he wud be crap, of if ronaldinho joined juve, he wud be useless, ronaldo wud be the same, materazzi wud have cristiano for breakfast,brunch,lunch, late lunch, dinner and midnight snack
In an entire season with games in Coppa Italia and the league, the only game you care about is against Inter. Pathetic indeed. It is true that some people here hate Inter more than they love Juve, and you are one of them.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
In an entire season with games in Coppa Italia and the league, the only game you care about is against Inter. Pathetic indeed. It is true that some people here hate Inter more than they love Juve, and you are one of them.
sorry but wtf has my opinions of cristiano ronaldo gota do with inter? i simply stated he wudnt fit in our style of play and i believe he wud get eaten alive by defenders like materazzi, so stop bringing up sh*t, and dont u dare say im a fan that doesnt care about juve, u are in no position to tell me that.
and perhaps if ur sh*tty servers wudnt crash at a match u wud realise how much i do care abt juve

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
sorry but wtf has my opinions of cristiano ronaldo gota do with inter? i simply stated he wudnt fit in our style of play and i believe he wud get eaten alive by defenders like materazzi, so stop bringing up sh*t, and dont u dare say im a fan that doesnt care about juve, u are in no position to tell me that.
and perhaps if ur sh*tty servers wudnt crash at a match u wud realise how much i do care abt juve
My servers? :lol2:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
This argument is INTEResting. Snoop get a vBookie on who gonna get Bitch slapped. BadassDevil or Jacques.:D

@ Badass- Lighten up man. You seem tense.:eyebrows:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)