Cristiano Ronaldo rumour again (3 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
sorry i thought u ran this joint? so u make urself out to be

i still dont see how u brought from cristiano ronaldo to having a go at me for talking about inter.

i thought it was u that enforced rules on diverting threads?

and besides my hate for inter is one factor that proves my love for juve, i dont need to comment in the match threads, not that i can, infact not that anyone can on match days.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
i dont need to comment in the match threads, not that i can, infact not that anyone can on match days.
I am having the same problem like you, week in week out. Raise our voice and complain about it, but don't do it with me, I cannot help you on this matter.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
This argument is INTEResting. Snoop get a vBookie on who gonna get Bitch slapped. BadassDevil or Jacques.:D

@ Badass- Lighten up man. You seem tense.:eyebrows:
i dont appreciate people telling me i dont love my club, ive given my all for juve, and so what if i hate inter? im allowed too, i have every right too, im not one to sit back and be laughed at by those bast*rds to robbed us of our dignity, i will always fight the juve cause, and none of u can stop me

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I am having the same problem like you, week in week out. Raise our voice and complain about it, but don't do it with me, I cannot help you on this matter.
you are such a defeatist, dont be part of the problem, why dont u help solve the problem and make sure sumthing is done about it, instead of kicking back and let time takes it course.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
That's because Inter are winning, it's normal.

Inter have already won this seasons title. Fact. So as much as we hate Inter, just Let it B! this is to all who keep broadcasting how much they hate Inter. Let them have there fun (For now).

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
i dont appreciate people telling me i dont love my club, ive given my all for juve, and so what if i hate inter? im allowed too, i have every right too, im not one to sit back and be laughed at by those bast*rds to robbed us of our dignity, i will always fight the juve cause, and none of u can stop me

We are all in the same boat my friend. We all Love Juve, there is no such thing as i love them more than you talk. You think your the only one who hates being mocked about being called a cheat? Serie B? Corrupt bastards? Ive had all that and still get abused even now when im at work or go out with my friends for a drink. You need to keep calm and dont let it get to you man. I still have the anger inside me to what our club has been through but i keep it bottled up til the time is right.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
have their fun after a cheapshot? jees m glad u like to be humiliated, but i sure dont

There is nothing we can do and you being all up tight is doing who any good? And dont try to be funny saying that i like to be humiliated cos that simply aint the point Cod Eye. We gotta take whats happened on the chin. Accept whats happened cos it could have been worse. We could have been thrown in serie C. As painful as it is this will only make us stronger and i believe we will be a far better team for it. Believe me.:agree:

Quickfeet

Jan 18, 2007
Manchester United oferece contrato milionário a Cristiano Ronaldo

Numa altura em que surgem rumores sobre o alegado interesse de clubes como o Real Madrid e Barcelona por Cristiano Ronaldo, o Manchester United está disposto a dobrar o que o internacional português ganha, ou seja, oferece 39 milhões de euros para um novo contrato de cinco anos.
Cristiano Ronaldo

De acordo com o jornal inglês News of the World, Cristiano Ronaldo passaria a ganhar qualquer coisa como 152 mil euros por semana e ficaria ao nível dos jogadores mais bem pagos do Manchester United, Rio Ferdinand e Wayne Rooney.

O internacional português é nesta altura o melhor marcador dos «red devils», com 13 golos, para muitos o seu melhor jogador e o Manchester United não o quer perder. Só que convites do Real Madrid ou Barcelona podem provocar a sua saída, pelo que a direcção do clube inglês tenta pela via financeira a sua continuidade.

« abola.pt »

Okay, he's basiclly not coming for sure this was probably in everyones head it was fun to talk about his coming but it's not happenging what that portuguese online newspaper website is saying is the following:

- Manchester is ready to offer Ronaldo a new contract for 5 years, 39 mil per year.
- Manchester wants to prevent Real and Barcelona from getting Ronaldo, nothing about Juventus.
- Ronaldo is the top scorer of Manchester and they don`t want to lose him, and Ronaldo might be tempted to leave to a Spanish club.
- Ronaldo will be one of the players getting the highest pay in Manchester, along with Rio Ferdinand and Wayne Rooney.

Oh well, I got my hopes up for something that was almost impossible.
Hopefully this isn't all true. :eyebrows:
Pretty much ending this thread?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You are a person who lives in his own world, I'm afraid.
and u r a person who is nothing less than a hypocryte who breaks his own rules, brings up unrelated sh*t into posts that has no relevence to your replies, u got a problem with me hating binter? well tough sh*t sum of us happen to care about juve and to hate its enemies. wot u expect me to do? shake hands with a inter fan and congratulate them on a well earned scudetto? u may wana do that, but as a true juventino, hatred of its enemies is only normal

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
and u r a person who is nothing less than a hypocryte who breaks his own rules, brings up unrelated sh*t into posts that has no relevence to your replies, u got a problem with me hating binter? well tough sh*t sum of us happen to care about juve and to hate its enemies. wot u expect me to do? shake hands with a inter fan and congratulate them on a well earned scudetto? u may wana do that, but as a true juventino, hatred of its enemies is only normal
Dude there is a lot, biiiig lot, between hating a team and shaking a fan's hand, but I know that you are not aware of it. Bye man...enjoy your shallow life.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
While we're on an Inter subject, let me just mention I am disgusted with the club.

I met its fans here, and a potential client, and he was talkin all this shit about how Juve are such cheaters, and that he knew all a long Juve cheated. I mean who's legitimate goal was disallowed in the super cup against inter? (daaa Trez)

I mean take a look at the facts, Inter got the most help from refs, the most complaints to refs and even now this season they are helped quite a lot, if you watch their games.

The thing that frustrates me is that they are yet still bieng labeled as angels and the decisions go their way never gets the tag "inter helped by refs", normal considering they own the media. I know that Inter is behind all this calciopoli shit, they are the 1st team I ever really hate.

Just so that I stay somewhat on topic, I think Ronaldo is a good player. :D

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
In an entire season with games in Coppa Italia and the league, the only game you care about is against Inter. Pathetic indeed. It is true that some people here hate Inter more than they love Juve, and you are one of them.
:agree:

+rep

I must add that looking at Badass comments, now I realise why he is banned all the time...

Jan 7, 2007
Inter have already won this seasons title. Fact. So as much as we hate Inter, just Let it B! this is to all who keep broadcasting how much they hate Inter. Let them have there fun (For now).
Roma still have a shot. Inter will surely lose it if they are counting their chickens before they've hatched. :disagree:

BTW, this thread has completely gone off topic....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)