Cristiano Ronaldo is the best player in the World (2 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
True. But we do acknowledge the existence of the sport beyond Serie B. ;) Otherwise we'd have to shut down all those Italy WC '06 celebration threads over the summer.

That and at any given day, any player and their mother is a transfer target for Juve and eight other me-too teams for that matter. :disagree:

OP
Quickfeet

Quickfeet

Jan 18, 2007
  • Thread Starter #84
    Nedved was a player I was pointing at when I said there are very good players who dive, Thierry Henry is another player.

I'm sure Dominic was pointing at me when he said some people are too infatuated, I like this player I will defend him if something you say is true I will agree to it, you cannot judge a player unless you are watching him with an open mind.

Euro 2004 is brought up because that was a year I think he really showed what he was made of every run he made was differnet because we've never seen it before, now that people are use to his playing style they think it's the same thing over and over, but it isn't.

He is a far better player now than he was in 2004, he's more of a team player now he likes to make space by making runs with the ball and then passing it when he's attracted all the attention to him leaving his teammates open. I dislike Totti because of his attitude, but I can admit he's world class player.

Some people just love to hate Ronaldo, others love to watch CR play.

If you dislike him so much that you can't admit he's a good player, you can't give a fair opinion.

Kaka1899

Jan 24, 2007
    I agree with Kaka, but C. Ronaldo is one of the best players of the world at the moment I don't see why so many people hate him, or dislike him.

He dives, he stopped doing that. He scores penalties everytime, he gets by players with ease, he has amazing vision can picture a pass perfectly. He has a great cross now, WAY better than a year ago. He can shoot with both feet, he can cross with both feet. He can header well for a winger. He's 22.

That's pathetic.

Isnt there a difference though C.Ronaldo is on form Kaka isnt but Say Kaka was on form no doubt Kaka is the greatest player in the world

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
    its impossible to say who is the best player in the world because is Ronaldo near as good of a goalkeeper as buffon? or as defender as an in-form cannavaro? There is no such thing as an over best player in the world but i think by far the closest without a doubt is christiano ronaldo
    :agree:

Jul 23, 2006
    Nedved was a player I was pointing at when I said there are very good players who dive, Thierry Henry is another player.

I'm sure Dominic was pointing at me when he said some people are too infatuated, I like this player I will defend him if something you say is true I will agree to it, you cannot judge a player unless you are watching him with an open mind.

Euro 2004 is brought up because that was a year I think he really showed what he was made of every run he made was differnet because we've never seen it before, now that people are use to his playing style they think it's the same thing over and over, but it isn't.

He is a far better player now than he was in 2004, he's more of a team player now he likes to make space by making runs with the ball and then passing it when he's attracted all the attention to him leaving his teammates open. I dislike Totti because of his attitude, but I can admit he's world class player.

Some people just love to hate Ronaldo, others love to watch CR play.

If you dislike him so much that you can't admit he's a good player, you can't give a fair opinion.
    i love to hate C.Ronaldo(because of his dives) but i love to watch him play:oops:

china man

Sep 6, 2004
    we miss out signing him b4 he joins man u what a waste....but imagine he play in seria a...he will struggle in the first season..but now the way he plays...he have more confident..more pace,skills more assist..he is mature now..he is the best at the moment...i wont say i like him..i do like him bcause he is very entertainin,people adore him thats why real and barca is so desprated to get him...just imagine c.r 7 playing for juventus at the moment...new del piero i presume ??ahaah joking..he and kaka is good and we realy need that kind of player to boost our midfield....wonder if juventus board are gonna buy players like nani,kerlon or even aquilani???

OP
    Quickfeet

Quickfeet

Jan 18, 2007
  • Thread Starter #97
    we miss out signing him b4 he joins man u what a waste....but imagine he play in seria a...he will struggle in the first season..but now the way he plays...he have more confident..more pace,skills more assist..he is mature now..he is the best at the moment...i wont say i like him..i do like him bcause he is very entertainin,people adore him thats why real and barca is so desprated to get him...just imagine c.r 7 playing for juventus at the moment...new del piero i presume ??ahaah joking..he and kaka is good and we realy need that kind of player to boost our midfield....wonder if juventus board are gonna buy players like nani,kerlon or even aquilani???
    Let's hope Juventus don't buy Nani, I saw him play today, he's been playing bad lately.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    its impossible to say who is the best player in the world because is Ronaldo near as good of a goalkeeper as buffon? or as defender as an in-form cannavaro? There is no such thing as an over best player in the world but i think by far the closest without a doubt is christiano ronaldo

Was Cannavaro near as good of a goalkeepr as Buffon when he won Ballon D'or? The way you put it, nobody should have never won the best player award, because he needs to be the best in all positions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)