Cristiano Ronaldo is the best player in the World (7 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Totti - I can't believe no one mentions him. He's had a fantastic season.
Good call, he's been in balon d'or worthy form this season. He might even have a shot at winning it, depending on how Roma fare in the CL. Though maybe even then he wouldn't win, considering as how unpopular he is.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Since Zidane quit - Henry and Ronaldinho are those that are on a completely different level talentwise.
Cristiano though is not far behind and is probably the one making the most impact over the last few months, with Henry and Ronaldinho out of sorts, and it could surely be argued he is the best in the world at the moment. Atleast among attacking players.

Tha Bo$$

May 15, 2003
Good call, he's been in balon d'or worthy form this season. He might even have a shot at winning it, depending on how Roma fare in the CL. Though maybe even then he wouldn't win, considering as how unpopular he is.

True enough. If Roma win the CL he'd have a massive chance of winning it, same goes with Kaka and Milan.

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
well he in form at the moment including man u team but i dont think he is the best of the world also i think this season is going to be a flash of the pan. also when ronaldo play against top teams he does performs like against chelsea or aresnal

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Cristiano Ronaldo is a very good player, maybe top 10 material, but he's defo not the best. I never fancy him in one on one situations and he's made some terrible misses this season. He's also very very greedy. His plus points are his pace, dribbling skills and his dead balls, which incidently he's copied off of Juninho - although I think Ronaldos are a little more hit and hope.

Kaka - almost the complete player

Totti - I can't believe no one mentions him. He's had a fantastic season.
We need to be clear about whether we're talking about this season or about in general. I'm primarily talking about this season.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Since Zidane quit - Henry and Ronaldinho are those that are on a completely different level talentwise.
:agree:

Cristiano though is not far behind and is probably the one making the most impact over the last few months, with Henry and Ronaldinho out of sorts, and it could surely be argued he is the best in the world at the moment. Atleast among attacking players.
he is talented but i still think he as to do more to be considered near or equal to that echelon of the players mentioned above.

i initially laughed out loud when i read the title of this thread :D

OP
Quickfeet

Quickfeet

Jan 18, 2007
  • Thread Starter #48
    i was only joking
    n i watched around 25 Man Utd games this season(as well as all the Portugal matches in the world cup), is that enough or should i watch every single Man Utd game?

oh btw, so you're saying CR barely dives(if not never)?
    He does dive, many players do. You don't have to watch every United match 25 is almost all of them, but you have to admit he's a good player, I know you were joking. I was too. :D

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    CRonaldo will be the best player in the world, maybe next year or the year after if he continues to progress the way he has lately. he is having an excellent season but like a isad kaka edges it for me , ah and totti is having an excellent season too(cant believe i forgot him)

though tha boss and everone who said totti is ace............welcome to tuks shit-list lol

Jul 23, 2006
    CRonaldo will be the best player in the world, maybe next year or the year after if he continues to progress the way he has lately. he is having an excellent season but like a isad kaka edges it for me , ah and totti is having an excellent season too(cant believe i forgot him)

though tha boss and everone who said totti is ace............welcome to tuks shit-list lol
    im already on it because i said Forza Liverpool:D

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    Whenever i've seen Cristiano Ronaldo play against a direct opponent of class and experience, he's always failed to do well. I'm yet to see him shine in an important match honestly.

OP
    Quickfeet

Quickfeet

Jan 18, 2007
  • Thread Starter #58
    Whenever i've seen Cristiano Ronaldo play against a direct opponent of class and experience, he's always failed to do well. I'm yet to see him shine in an important match honestly.
    Portugal v Holland 2004.
    Portugal v England 2004.
    Portugal v Brazil 2007.
    Man UTD v Lille
    Man UTD v Benfica
    Man UTD v Europe XI
    and more.. those are the obvious one..

One on One with an opponent he'll try to do something big to really impress people, it's his personality as you can tell, he likes to get by a big player and pull something off at the same time.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=phDLbgKYsMQ
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=FRGIm2Y07Ho
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=ucuEmkg9lIA
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=PKEz8amhajM - :D
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=kyar9f5SrCo - listen to commentary :p
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=HtQCkQ_GbH - i'm sure you've seen this :p

(They are all less than a minute.)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    Portugal v Holland 2004.
    Portugal v England 2004.
    Portugal v Brazil 2007.
    Man UTD v Lille
    Man UTD v Benfica
    Man UTD v Europe XI
    and more.. those are the obvious one..
    Portugal v Holland 2004 - he was shit
    Portugal v England 2004. - he was shit
    Portugal v Brazil 2007 - weak brazil
    Man UTD v Lille - weak direct opponent and he wasn't all that great in that match anyhow
    Man UTD v Benfica - ditto
    Man UTD v Europe XI - haven't seen it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)