Cristiano Giuntoli (41 Viewers)

Jul 2, 2006
For Juventus fans, transfer seasons are almost always like walking into a minefield. While other fans are excited about the reinforcements their team will get, it is all about avoiding the explosive dog turds for us.

this guy is also seemingly following the tradition. we already stepped on timothy. let us see if we can't avoid lukaku, berardi, savic, partey, laporte...

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
If i am giuntoli this is the transfer window I'd be most aggressive in, clearly all the pressure is on max, if the gambles work out great, im hailed as a genius and have more power, if they dont it's allegris fault and that's one less moron i have to deal with
The problem is, we don’t have a pot to piss in financially, and we are obliged to sell before we buy anyone.

That’s another reason Giuntoli has been brought in, to cut out the ridiculous and overly expensive mercati we’ve had over the last four seasons or so.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Reality doesn't work like that.

That bum has 6m a year contract, and would easily just say I will stay and you pay me. Or I go by terminating contract and you pay me.

Either way costs the club.
he’d cost the club a lot less if he played 0 minutes. Sunk cost, terminate ASAP please

Strickland

May 17, 2019
time for him to kick out some of the high-earning, low performing leeches - Woj, Bonucci, Pogba, Sandro, Kean, Arthur - the list is long. I hope his introduction to all of them was "hello, I'm the new boss, you can start looking for a new club"

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
And I wouldn't even be surprised if he was serious lol.

Kicking out a Jj fan > winning something.

The italian way.
Would we have had Giuntoli sooner if he had told ADL this? funny thing is I can't see crapoli ever winning another scudetto any time soon and it'll be remembered that a Juventino helped deliver the last one to that trash town.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
A few Tuzzers thinking along those lines vis-a-vis Max and this coming season.
We both know there's a lot more nuance to this. The chances of allegri succeeding short or long term are close to none, if by some miraculous terrorism he wins some insignificant title only to extend the misery he puts us all through it's logical to want to amputate that gangrenous limb even if it is of some use now.

So no, it's not people rooting against juventus, it's having 0 faith in max to be the long term solution, and believing his stay even with some sort of silverware is just retarding our progress.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
We both know there's a lot more nuance to this. The chances of allegri succeeding short or long term are close to none, if by some miraculous terrorism he wins some insignificant title only to extend the misery he puts us all through it's logical to want to amputate that gangrenous limb even if it is of some use now.

So no, it's not people rooting against juventus, it's having 0 faith in max to be the long term solution, and believing his stay even with some sort of silverware is just retarding our progress.
Yeah of course I get the nuance to this, I was being lazy in my analysis I guess.

If he is staying, you and i really want to see Max pull off one last magic trick but at this point there's zero reason to believe he will or can. Better to replace him now imo. I think you probably agree.

But the simile I saw there with ADL's words and Dai's comment on it was in the idea that some tuzzers would rather see us replace him now than he stay and win the scudetto next year. I'm getting that kind of vibe. Like that if he stays people don't want him to give the board any reason to keep him on. ADL's words reflect that to me, that he was saying he'd have fired Giuntoli if he'd known about his bianconerism.

Difference is Di Laurentis was clearly joking, and I'm not sure about those who have made hating Max a cornerstone of their forum personality.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 33)