Cristiano Giuntoli (43 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
What can we expect from him. He left heartbroken to see his orchester leaving for his most hated club. He knows Giuntuli did a great job while being at Napoli and Im sure he appreciates it but he wants to look strong. In my opinion its a bit pathetic but let him enjoy the crap that comes out of his mouth.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah of course I get the nuance to this, I was being lazy in my analysis I guess.

If he is staying, you and i really want to see Max pull off one last magic trick but at this point there's zero reason to believe he will or can. Better to replace him now imo. I think you probably agree.

But the simile I saw there with ADL's words and Dai's comment on it was in the idea that some tuzzers would rather see us replace him now than he stay and win the scudetto next year. I'm getting that kind of vibe. Like that if he stays people don't want him to give the board any reason to keep him on. ADL's words reflect that to me, that he was saying he'd have fired Giuntoli if he'd known about his bianconerism.

Difference is Di Laurentis was clearly joking, and I'm not sure about those who have made hating Max a cornerstone of their forum personality.
I think you are missing something here.
Those you mentioned want us to win titles but they would rather sacrifice one year of mediocricity for a chance to see a team playing like a team, attack when need to attack and dont play catenaccio against Monza...
Its not about one single season - Its about the whole future and with that I have to agree with them.

Anyway it doesnt really matter what I and others think. Allegri is still here and all we can do is hope for some miracle.
Im calling it a miracle since right now there isnt a single sign a change is going to happen.

- - - Updated - - -

We both know there's a lot more nuance to this. The chances of allegri succeeding short or long term are close to none, if by some miraculous terrorism he wins some insignificant title only to extend the misery he puts us all through it's logical to want to amputate that gangrenous limb even if it is of some use now.

So no, it's not people rooting against juventus, it's having 0 faith in max to be the long term solution, and believing his stay even with some sort of silverware is just retarding our progress.
Honestly I dont know if his chances are that bad. I can see us getting a Scudetto even with Allegri as a coach but we will have a very tough time winning in Europe.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
We both know there's a lot more nuance to this. The chances of allegri succeeding short or long term are close to none, if by some miraculous terrorism he wins some insignificant title only to extend the misery he puts us all through it's logical to want to amputate that gangrenous limb even if it is of some use now.

So no, it's not people rooting against juventus, it's having 0 faith in max to be the long term solution, and believing his stay even with some sort of silverware is just retarding our progress.
There will be some shift in opinion should this happen and the fights will break out again, mark my words.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
This guy started playing the bad guy once he took the helm. Love it!

It's only the first step of cleaning the house but I think he (and hopefully the club) is trying to send the message that no more fxxk-around here anymore.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i don't like throwing players out of the squad. i also think that those players should be sold, i get the message it delivers, i still think that it should be the last measure. it depreciates market values considerably. if zakaria or mckennie had any market value, now it's completely gone. i'd bring them to the us tour, play them, make them look at least a tiny bit important before publicly telling them to fuck off

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
i don't like throwing players out of the squad. i also think that those players should be sold, i get the message it delivers, i still think that it should be the last measure. it depreciates market values considerably. if zakaria or mckennie had any market value, now it's completely gone. i'd bring them to the us tour, play them, make them look at least a tiny bit important before publicly telling them to fuck off
On the flip side, it convinces the player to want to leave and accept any offer that comes their way. It's brutal and agree costly but it shows we are no fuckabout club anymore. Brave move and I love it, for once we are telling our scraps, just piss off and best of all were saving fans hours on end typing that message on a forum. It's like Giuntoli is speaking out voice.

More importantly it sends a message to the rest of players as well, which is you work or you leave and we can exclude you if we want. There's simply more pros than cons in this one, especially considering at most we would have made 10m more on the players market value.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
On the flip side, it convinces the player to want to leave and accept any offer that comes their way. It's brutal and agree costly but it shows we are no fuckabout club anymore. Brave move and I love it, for once we are telling our scraps, just piss off and best of all were saving fans hours on end typing that message on a forum. It's like Giuntoli is speaking out voice.

More importantly it sends a message to the rest of players as well, which is you work or you leave and we can exclude you if we want. There's simply more pros than cons in this one, especially considering at most we would have made 10m more on the players market value.
i agree but i don't have much hope and it's same story last 2 seasons. the fans thought the same with cherubini saying ohhh he is tough he is telling dybala to fuck off for being too injured and demanding high salary....then goes and signs pogba for 10m per season. signs kean for 40m a back up to the back up striker

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Supports Allegri and then attempts to buy Lukaku on crazy high wages.

Anyone still think this guy is your saviour?
He's very new to the club. We need to give him the benefit the doubt. He's likely supporting the manager because Allegro has Elkann's blessing and he has no choice at this point.

Giving a walking cancer like Allegro to make mercato decisions is probably the biggest blunder the club has committed in the last decade.

Milik, Lukaku, Kessie... Pretty much reflects his 'brand' of football.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Giuntoli doesn't decide who is coach, that's not his job, only an input. And Allegri was already confirmed before he came.

Supposedly he supports Juventus, so let's see what he does first.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Supports Allegri and then attempts to buy Lukaku on crazy high wages.

Anyone still think this guy is your saviour?
Lukaku will be serie a top scorer next season in Serie A.

Giuntoli will bring in Kessie/Partey after sellling some players. He will also replace Bonucci with a good CB, and bring another RWB.

We then win Serie A. Everyone will then say Giuntoli is a genius

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)