Cristiano Giuntoli (47 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Pretty expensive for a guy who has flopped in his past 3 seasons and had injury issues.

I'm hoping this is just a rumour but the number of sources is worrying. Weah and Lukaku are 2 disappointing first signings.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
It kinda does make sense though. Not once Guintoli made a signing like that for Napoli and Lukaku is exactly the profile Allegri publicly endorses (has the maturity a 20yo cant have, is an experienced champion..)
Pogba, Di Maria, Kostic, Milik, Paredes now Lukaku and Kessie

Allegro's list of 'experienced champions' lol

Remember how he was supposedly going to win the scudetto last year with all these 'champions' :baus:

Looks like he's going to give it another attempt before sinking the club completely

Millions of euros flushed down the toilet, a shrinking fanbase, garbage football, all because of backing one incompetent cancer of a coach.

Seriously fuck Elkann and Agnelli for doing this.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Why would Lukaku want to join us. He went to Chelsea and was masturbating over Inter in interviews and so on. Doesn't make sense to join the rivals then
he never was a sharp guy, was he

as for why: money. he's a family man, i'm sure @witsel can confirm the motivation

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Ah, fucking double agent. Napoli Trojan horse

Fucking Lukaku!

I mean he's not the worst striker you can have in this piss league. But he's 30 and probably a short term option we'll make a big loss on. Another waste of money

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It kinda does make sense though. Not once Guintoli made a signing like that for Napoli and Lukaku is exactly the profile Allegri publicly endorses (has the maturity a 20yo cant have, is an experienced champion..)
I just don't see it happening, although not much is impossible in modern football. He's been very pro-Inter and quite anti-Juve for most of his career, even if I don't see him being the kind of person who will stick to his morals. Best case scenario will be Saudis buying him. What's most likely happening is using Juve to force Inter's hand.

I think we'll see a clear theme in the media where all the moves fans see as good (younger and from unfamilar leagues is always more attractive for any fan base, due to mystery factor) will be set up as Giuntoli's and then the more experienced players we get linked to will be Allegri wielding his power. They'll do this because the idea of an internal struggle at Juventus is appealing to them, even if he's only been here 5 minutes. And many juventini will go along with it as Allegri is unpopular. But the truth is that Giuntoli also brought in several experienced players at Napoli over the years as well, even if his usual targets are players under 27.

Lukaku they may see as an opportunity to weaken Inter and buy a player we have been linked to for many years. In my opinion it won't play out like that as Lukaku us already showing signs of serious decline, and for a heavyweight like him it's not going to get any better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)