Cristiano Giuntoli (89 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Amazing how Allegri has had 2 seasons to impose his ideas on the mercato, those players have been a failure in particular Paredes, yet he insists on playing a ever declining Sandro, even forcing a renewal out of it, and this management feels its a good idea to give him a 3rd summer mercato to have his say??? God this club just infuriates me!!!

1520218109479?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=GmEgXEFVNVe4hqNiCQM_lHyIRUzLHFnozvrd6b7BImg.jpg

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Only at Juventus would we have a scenario where a dickhead manager who should have been fired multiple times before ends up not being fired, but also given carte blanche to do what he wants and bring in players everyone hates. I’ve never seen anything like it before in my 30 years watching sports. It would be a perfect sitcom, like a dystopian Ted Lasso.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Only at Juventus would we have a scenario where a dickhead manager who should have been fired multiple times before ends up not being fired, but also given carte blanche to do what he wants and bring in players everyone hates. I’ve never seen anything like it before in my 30 years watching sports. It would be a perfect sitcom, like a dystopian Ted Lasso.
Matt Damon : "I looked up the word Carte Blanche, it's French for Horse Shit"

- - - Updated - - -

They say this year is meant to be the rebuild, the reality is, this rebuild won't happen till Allegri fucks off once and for all. We're in for another underwhelming, underachieving season.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I like how we are pretending if we make a transfer we don't like it is out of Giuntoli's hands.

Him and Allegri will be both be behind our moves, probably far more likely Giuntoli has the biggest say given his role and experience. I'm disappointed in his moves so far, provided this is true.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I like how we are pretending if we make a transfer we don't like it is out of Giuntoli's hands.

Him and Allegri will be both be behind our moves, probably far more likely Giuntoli has the biggest say given his role and experience. I'm disappointed in his moves so far, provided this is true.
I hope Giuntoli has watched Moneyball, sell the player the coach likes in an underperforming team, goes against anything the coach wants, GM buys his own players, and creates a winning machine.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
So what you saying let's buy players like lukaku who have no resale value because they'll make us more competitive?
Not Lukaku but yes.

We should be signing players to play with us in their prime. We're not Ajax looking to flip players round to make a profit.

Sometimes I think some posters would rather support an underdog team instead of a big one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)