Cristián Zapata (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zann

SG Juventino!
May 30, 2004
1 of our CBs should be fcken italian.
i would prefer givin criscito a chance.
best, move chiellini to CB. he looks promising. Molinaro @ LB.

Apr 19, 2007
that does soung good and in two years our defense consists of Grygera-criscito-chellini-molinaro...hell maybe we can find an Italian rb to please everyone then no one can complain...oour back 5 is Italian

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Molinaro is a very good player, and i believe will become one of our greatest signings this season. He proved himself at Siena and missed out on his 1st international cap because of the Catania riots. A future star IMO

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Yeah,and looking from the friendlies,he has been doing well too Molinaro..so i wouldnt be surprised to see Molinaro starting at LB,but this only if Chiellini plays CB..so we have 3 italians in our back 5,still a majority,i think thats fair..right?

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
Juventus in new Udinese talks for Zapata
tribalfooball.com - August 07, 2007

Juventus have made fresh contact with Udinese for defender Cristian Zapata.
Gazzetta dello Sport says Juve have returned to the negotiating table for the Colombia international as talks stall over a deal for Stuttgart stopper Fernando Meira.

The stumbling block for Juve is Udinese's £15 million valuation for 20 year-old Zapata. The Turin giants remain confident, however, after completing the signing of Vincenzo Iaquinta from Udinese earlier this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)