crespo+10 mln for trezeguet? (1 Viewer)

May 17, 2003
True..But i think he can, given the supplies from our players(hopefully they will become normal next season). I thought he failed in Inter is because of how shit their way of playing is, and it didn't suit Crespo.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
Well, Barca and Juve will talk next week, Barca have offered £16M... That's enough, it's 26million euros!! Sounds fine for me... Then we can afford to buy Cavenaghi or Gilardino and Mexes and Squillaci or Ferrari...

bahraini

May 20, 2003
++ [ originally posted by only_juve_4ever ] ++
True..But i think he can, given the supplies from our players(hopefully they will become normal next season). I thought he failed in Inter is because of how shit their way of playing is, and it didn't suit Crespo.
failed???
i dont think so
he was better than vieri,
he scored alot, and if u remember how angry vieri was
when they sold him, cuz he was their best player

i like crespo
he know how to score
and with all the chances we create,
wow,
i cant imagine that..
:D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I am not too sure about Crespo. I think it would be better to sell him to Barca and get that 27 million E's or Puyol and 15. But if they throw in Lampard along with Crespo and 9 million, then take it! I don't think that is gonna happen though.

xNeo

Feb 10, 2004
I'm not to big on Crespo. He was a good striker, key word was. I haven't watched him in England, how is his form? I say get the cash for Trez, and buy Gilardino...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I`m sure he will become great when he will return to Italy
so I`ll take Crespo over Trez any day but I don`t know Gilardino and Cavenaghi very well so I don`t know

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)