crespo+10 mln for trezeguet? (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
he doesnt posess so called "rebound" or rejection....DYO isnt tall....but he has rejection.
Aren't we talking about football? :D
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
Juve selling Del Piero would be like me burning my Juventus Jersey; it ain't gonna happen.
So you'd burn your Juve jersey if Del Piero left?

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
crespo is a world class striker. he proved he was a star in italy and he has done well for his country also. at chelsea, he hasnt been that great, but he ranieri has really had to rotate his players and when crespo has come on, he has done well imo and scored important goals. and he doesnt wastes many chances either.

why not go for this deal and use the cash to get gilardinoo as well. Having Crespo and Gilardino as the main strikers seems good with having del piero and miccoli as the support strikers. 4 good forwards who can rotate well. and we could offload di vaio for some cash as well.

at least know that crespo is able to score 20 goals a season, he has done this for many seasons. can afford to sell trezeguet and bring gilardino who might just buckle as others have and have nothing to fall back on.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Agreed, Crespo would be less of a risk than Gilardino, but I really like Gila. I think he's definitely one for the future, but as you said, we can get both of them and make a big profit as well if we sell Di Vaio.

10m + Crespo means that we have a replacement for Trez, and a further 10m to spend on say Gila, and then we sell DYO, who'll get us 10m minimum. I like it. Not the most realistic of things, but who knows what'll happen with Moggi in charge.

OP
Mar 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #51
    crespo is a nice striker but we can sell trez and get a better player.we can buy gila,torres or ibrahimovich instead of trez that are younger and better than crespo.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    you have missed the main point though. gilardino, cavenaghi, zlatan and so on, are not world class proven strikers like crespo has been.

OP
    Mar 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #56
    ++ [ originally posted by cywjuve ] ++
    juve still have some potentials. matteo brighi, manuele blasi, andrea gasbarroni. do they count for juve after the summer?
    at first..welcome to this forum..
    these r all good players and will be juve future i'm sure.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    FORZA DEL PIERO, they are younger, but it doesnt mean that they are better. they havent achieved what crespo has yet. and crespo was no different to gilardino at parma, in fact, crespo was even better.

he is established, gilardino has one good season. havent we taken enough risks with these types of players?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)