Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (46 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
We all getting down for holiday omicron parties here. Get omicron or be a square.
Phew good that I tested positive today then. Square? Never!

Flu-like symptoms for me in the last couple days, had a fever for a few hours but nothing severe luckily.

But yeah this omicron shit is gonna blow up post holiday parties. I know at least 7 friends who are sick.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Give a summary, I only have so much time :p @kao_ray
Looks extremely infectious but also very, very mild. Here are some comments from the first video:

My family of 4 got Omicron, 2 vaccinated siblings and 2 unvaccinated all feel little tired, runny nose, headache but no one had fever. After 3-4 days 3 siblings recovered and my daughter who has allergies recovered after 5 days no complications no concerns. I really see the light at the end of the tunnel , I hope we finally can go back no normal life.
My family of 5 all have covid. I just got a positive rapid test. I had an evening of post nasal drips. A slight headache, mild fever for a few hours. This morning feels like the end of a cold. Bit of a runny nose, a once in a while cough or sneeze! Same for the rest of my household. My eldest got through it in 3-4 days. My wife, who is sometimes asthmatic, was our biggest concern but she got through it in 4-5 days without incident. We feel very fortunate and Dr. Campbell’s videos have been the antidote to the main stream news terror campaign! From Toronto, Thank you Dr. John!

I've been isolating since the 22nd (LFT and PCR positive) felt rough Christmas Eve for about 12 hours, nothing since then! Feel totally normal but still LFT positive!
It was a breeze
I'm 50 years old with severe hypertension and a medical history of low platelets and life threatening blood clots, and hence am not vaccinated. I have been taking a lot of vitamin D. I tested positive for covid on Christmas Day. I had a mild headache, a slightly blocked nose, some back pain and a scratchy throat. All disappeared after a few hours. I didn't even feel a need to take so much as a Paracetamol. Today someone wished me a speedy recovery. I said: "From what? There's nothing wrong with me!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)