Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (26 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
And those numbers are based on what? One or two weeks of Omicron in the US. I smell BS.
Ya. They literally know zilch about it here as far as hospitalizations and deaths, other than that in countries previously hit it doesn’t seem all that serious. Everyone is going to get this variant and Covid is going to be endemic at this point. They just milking the dying embers of the pandemic now.

We had weekly stats updated in this province here that showed you were anywhere from 25-50x more likely to get hospitalized if unvaccinated during Delta waves. And similar for deaths. But omicron looks far more mild regardless of vaccination status and to have nothing to do with Delta. Vaccines clearly saved a lot of hospitalizations and deaths during Delta. Why the talking heads are acting like that has anything to do with omicron and boosters is beyond me.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Ya. They literally know zilch about it here as far as hospitalizations and deaths, other than that in countries previously hit it doesn’t seem all that serious. Everyone is going to get this variant and Covid is going to be endemic at this point. They just milking the dying embers of the pandemic now.

We had weekly stats updated in this province here that showed you were anywhere from 25-50x more likely to get hospitalized if unvaccinated during Delta waves. And similar for deaths. But omicron looks far more mild regardless of vaccination status and to have nothing to do with Delta. Vaccines clearly saved a lot of hospitalizations and deaths during Delta. Why the talking heads are acting like that has anything to do with omicron and boosters is beyond me.
Delta is scary. It's highly infectious and more severe than the previous versions. I'm glad that Omicron came and is on it's way to take the place of Delta.

Have you seen this evolutionary graph of the Omicron variant? The graph starts at 4:53. It looks extremely suspicious for a layman like me. I mean suspicious for a lab created variant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)