Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (62 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Aaaaanyways, Biden has set a new COVID vaccine goal, 200 million doses within his first 100 days. The faster the US gets vaccinated, the faster I'm sure we'll begin to export these to other nations as well. Great news.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Aaaaanyways, Biden has set a new COVID vaccine goal, 200 million doses within his first 100 days. The faster the US gets vaccinated, the faster I'm sure we'll begin to export these to other nations as well. Great news.
His admin are doing a fantastic job with the vaccinations. Competent government is nice to see. Now they just need to get off the retarded identity politics nonsense and this admin could have a pretty good 4 years. Unfortunately they won’t

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
His admin are doing a fantastic job with the vaccinations. Competent government is nice to see. Now they just need to get off the retarded identity politics nonsense and this admin could have a pretty good 4 years. Unfortunately they won’t
The vaccinations that were set up by the previous administration and are being executed by his administrations plans and set up with the military. Yeah he’s doing a bang up job taking the credit

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
It’s been so crazy on restaurants especially here in NJ. Rules that constantly conflict make no sense. It’s just crazy
I can't even imagine, I'm glad you made it through the absolute worst of it though. There should've been much more state and especially federal support for you guys from the outset, but unfortunately we all know how that went.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The vaccinations that were set up by the previous administration and are being executed by his administrations plans and set up with the military. Yeah he’s doing a bang up job taking the credit
Lol

The previous admin that made a complete mess of the initial vaccine rollout? :lol:

Or you mean like Trump took credit for riding Obama’s economic growth for his first three years? :lol:

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
I can't even imagine, I'm glad you made it through the absolute worst of it though. There should've been much more state and especially federal support for you guys from the outset, but unfortunately we all know how that went.
Yeah the second round of ppp was ridiculous so for instance we had to have lost more that 25% of business in the quarter to qualify. We lost 23 so we didn’t. Thankfully we’re smart with our money. So many of our friends are out of business. It’s a shame. The government mandates closures yet puts restrictions on aid to restaurants that are so arbitrary

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Lol

The previous admin that made a complete mess of the initial vaccine rollout? :lol:

Or you mean like Trump took credit for riding Obama’s economic growth for his first three years? :lol:
Wow bro you live in fantasy land huh? I live and work in this country. Trump didn’t ride anything. Obama’s years were horrible on business slow and almost recession like. With a miserable 1.2 to 2.0 gdp every year.

The vaccine wouldn’t even been created without trump and his admin as fast as it was and distributed like wise. Remember Biden was vaccinated before he was president not after.

It’s funny how you Canadians listen to your state run propaganda and Just eat it up like a fresh pussy

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
hes killing the game, Utah finally got sufficient vaccine delivery so now we’ve been able to set up mass vaccination sites

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Wow bro you live in fantasy land huh? I live and work in this country. Trump didn’t ride anything. Obama’s years were horrible on business slow and almost recession like. With a miserable 1.2 to 2.0 gdp every year.

The vaccine wouldn’t even been created without trump and his admin as fast as it was and distributed like wise. Remember Biden was vaccinated before he was president not after.

It’s funny how you Canadians listen to your state run propaganda and Just eat it up like a fresh pussy
enough guys

@postironic

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
EDIT: Started writing before Enron's post, sorry.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/sosmap/firearm_mortality/firearm.htm

12 of the top 13 states for firearm mortality rate are conservative, AC. Enough with the nonsense.
The counter to this would likely be the suicide rate as previously mentioned, REGARDLESS OF THE CONCLUSION this separates suicides from homicides and shows them both if you're interested.
https://www.americanprogress.org/is...18/gun-violence-america-state-state-analysis/

Also states the previously mentioned race disparity.

Personally, there definitely is merit to some of it in my opinion and should be addressed. For example: https://www.aclu.org/gallery/marijuana-arrests-numbers

When considering these numbers over the course of 10-20 years, it's easy to see how incarcerations for something useless like this would then contribute to that single parent households statistic posted earlier, which in turn could end up with children or young adults ending up as part of a statistic in the previous reply above.

But I'm going to stop being off topic now :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)