Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (20 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I can't think of a country that has managed to do worse than France in Europe. One of the toughest first lockdowns that took too long, wearing masks in the office and now kids above 6 wearing one to school, having a night curfew and now a second full lockdown while they break record number of infections every other day.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I can't think of a country that has managed to do worse than France in Europe. One of the toughest first lockdowns that took too long, wearing masks in the office and now kids above 6 wearing one to school, having a night curfew and now a second full lockdown while they break record number of infections every other day.
Oh, but I can.

Their next door neighbours :wallbang:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Oh, but I can.

Their next door neighbours :wallbang:
Tough call. I think your government banked it all on regional measures to be taken, which seems like a risky but more sensible idea. The French imposed a heavy lockdown only to allow mass tourism again in the summer with no quarantine measures whatsoever taken. Just people all over the world coming together in a crowded plane and sitting next to each other at bars/restaurants. Pretty much all tourism related regions in the Southern regions were showing massive increase of cases during the Summer.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
@Dostoevsky

You may be right about 2021 being fucked.

https://nationalpost.com/news/russi...with-covid-19-says-herd-immunity-wont-save-us

It’s out of Russia, so who knows how legit this is, but if it’s true and antibodies only last a few months, damn. And if reinfections are generally worse... :scared:
Dunno about that article but I've read on several sites that antibodies do last around 3 months. I will genuinely be surprised if at least 1/3 of 2021 isn't totally fucked up but I'm leaning toward 1/2. Seriously. When it comes to the current wave I think it's just gonna be a bigger and bigger mess come December. So yeah, I don't think we'll breathe much of freedom before April, if any. I think we'll see tons of vaccines around but most likely all will be for the regular season flu.

Anyway, I'm kinda surprised what's going on. When we had 250 cases we went full retard mode. Now over the past 3 days we have 1300-1500 cases and we have no new measures. I wonder what our government is planning to do but I don't expect anything nice and soft. I think it's a matter of days (10) before we see closing down things while curfew will be our last stand. But considering we have so many cases, and tests being absolute shit, I wouldn't be surprised to see many of those be fake alarms.

And yeah, I still believe the thing I said many months ago: Corona effects are going to be much worse than corona itself. I think we're gonna see economies crash and it's gonna take many years to return to the previous track. It's going to be impossible for many companies to survive this wave, it's just too insane.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
We all gonna move to Sweden, cuz they staying open. Create new city there, call it Tuzville. :dule:
I remember a few months back in Sicily they have been selling a whole village/town --> every house for 1€ bcs is was abandoned due to everybody moving to the city or something

this was our chance

- - - Updated - - -

PS: dibs on the position of town demographic supervisor

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I remember a few months back in Sicily they have been selling a whole village/town --> every house for 1€ bcs is was abandoned due to everybody moving to the city or something

this was our chance

- - - Updated - - -

PS: dibs on the position of town demographic supervisor
You can also organize group showers for special demographic. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

What's the equivalent to the ignorelist?
A .45 under my pillow?
You can be in charge of Tuzville secret police, to vanish those who belong on ignorelist. You can choose any methods you like.

“Exitus acta probat.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)