Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (41 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Around 10K in the Czech Republic who have 5 times less the population of Italy seems a lot worse
Yeah that's crazy. I don't follow much those news so I had no idea.

Btw we're having 50-100 per day yet they came out to say how they recommend masks outside. They say that today and I think 50% already have it on outside.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Around 10K in the Czech Republic who have 5 times less the population of Italy seems a lot worse
a very similar stuff is happening in hungary too, but we simply don't test enough to verify all the cases. i was at my barber yesterday, he told me that a guy he knows and his wife + kids had covid-like symptoms in a nearby village, called his family doctor, and the doctor told them to stay home. he asked for a test, and the doctor replied "let's try to avoid any panic, just stay home". he called the mayor, and the mayor said the same thing. :baus:

we did fine during the 1st wave, but the 2nd one is an absolute mess already. this is a banana republic, and nobody knows how many cases we have in reality.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
a very similar stuff is happening in hungary too, but we simply don't test enough to verify all the cases. i was at my barber yesterday, he told me that a guy he knows and his wife + kids had covid-like symptoms in a nearby village, called his family doctor, and the doctor told them to stay home. he asked for a test, and the doctor replied "let's try to avoid any panic, just stay home". he called the mayor, and the mayor said the same thing. :baus:

we did fine during the 1st wave, but the 2nd one is an absolute mess already. this is a banana republic, and nobody knows how many cases we have in reality.
When a pandemic becomes political they'll do everything to cover up the real numbers and the faults in their own strategy. I stopped even caring about the absolute numbers in my country because I'm pretty sure if we had mass testing we'll have double the numbers at the very least. Half the high schools in my country have reported clusters of infection, yet our government keeps saying children below 18 aren't infectious :lol:

Take the UK as an example, they had 19K official new cases yesterday but the Covid tracker app confirms pretty much around 30K official new cases. Underdiagnosis was a major problem in the first wave and will remain so in the second wave in Europe.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
So I tested positive for the Wuhanitis. Organised for my parents to get tested and one friend who is in the pretty high-risk category. Not really bothered about myself but it is a concern thinking about others.

In terms of symptoms I've got most of my smell and taste back now. Got a very light cough because my lungs don't feel quite 100% capacity. Also feel nauseous trying to eat some foods / lack of real appetite.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
So I tested positive for the Wuhanitis. Organised for my parents to get tested and one friend who is in the pretty high-risk category. Not really bothered about myself but it is a concern thinking about others.

In terms of symptoms I've got most of my smell and taste back now. Got a very light cough because my lungs don't feel quite 100% capacity. Also feel nauseous trying to eat some foods / lack of real appetite.
That sucks.
Any idea how you caught it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)