Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (53 Viewers)

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I want to see a roundtable discussion on various deep topics like climate change, vax, gates, covid, Trump, racism, BLM, 5g, Soros, pizzagate, 9/11, etc with pegi, gordo, igor, and maybe seven, kyle, dai, Zach.

Jun 6, 2015
It's not a matter of religion, it's a matter of orthodoxy, meaning they adhere wholly to the reigning line of thinking, they refuse to allow a margin of error, and react violently to any kind of dissent. Progress doesn't come from orthodoxy.
Challenging the reigning line of thinking is exactly what the climate scientists for example have done. They had the evidence and still their message was largely rejected for decades because it challenged peoples views on our impact on the planet. The same people who reject human impact on climate change would have rejected heliocentrism. I'm all for challenging the reigning line of thinking if you have the evidence to back up those claims.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Challenging the reigning line of thinking is exactly what the climate scientists for example have done. They had the evidence and still their message was largely rejected for decades because it challenged peoples views on our impact on the planet. The same people who reject human impact on climate change would have rejected heliocentrism. I'm all for challenging the reigning line of thinking if you have the evidence to back up those claims.
And now it's orthodoxy, and you are the 'religion', it's really not hard to get.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)