Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (44 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
@Zacheryah what are her lifestyle and dietary guidelines?
She at some point gave up diet and trying to fix her issues, and feels happyer now.

Pretty much her political career too. She was pretty good and knowledgeable 8 years ago. Then seemingly gave up on trying to make an effort to take good solutions and instead do it the easy way.

Our medical personal hate her. She had to cut budgets. Instead of thoroughly making her research and cut it at the right places, she just imposed budget cuts on nurses and similar supportive people, who were allready underpaid, shortstaffed and undersupported.

- - - Updated - - -

That's not a pawg:red:
That's Jabba the Hut's sister :sorryball:

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome back broski :heart:
Thanks ☺️

- - - Updated - - -

She's just with big bones.

And her father is Jabba Desilijic Tiure
Big bones doesn't exist. High density bones do, but you get that from years of heavy lifting.

Only heavy lifting she does is the cake to her face all day.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
East Nashville Fashion House? Is that some kind of oxymoron inside joke?

Isn't it weird for 36 and 40 yo grown men to be throwing fashion parties?
Unless that fashion is a wife-beater and Walmart shorts with your nutsack hanging out of the left leg. (Hanging out of the right leg means you're playing for the other team, if you catch my drift.)

Holy shit you weren't kidding
3DC4FFB1-4219-4CF5-953D-80D0FEA59499.png
Damn! I mean, look at where her neck should be. It's like somebody lopped off its head with a broadsword, and what grew back was one of the women's heads inside its digestive system.

Mo' options, mo' better.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Belgium :

- Our goverment is a fucking joke and ridiculous. This is common knowledge, but it was reaffirmed
- We used to have a very large stock of chirurgical masks
- Stock was burned some time ago. Reason unclear (too many stories).
- Nobody replenished the stock. Nobody acted when Wuhan was getting a complete viral warzone. Nobody acted when Italian ER's were showing the horror.
- COVID breaks out
- Realise we have no masks, 5 ministers of health (yes we got 5) try to order masks, preferably shady organisations
- Leading virologist claiming masks have no purpose and shouldnt be used
- Covid is talked down
- Suddenly covid is very bad and we go in soft and full lockdown : people are confused
- after beeing scammed (yes, we got scammed 3 times), we got masks comming in
- suddenly masks are key to the exit strategy
- We move out of lockdown
- people sont listen to the measures
-weak ass politicians tolerate it
- we get second waves

Approach

- Phase 1 : go into lockdown. Study the characteristics of the virus.
- Phase 1 : completely isolate susceptible targets which are easily identified. Immuno compromised people and elderly people
- Phase 2 : go out of lockdown controlled. Make people weak masks and establish strict protocol. Inform the population extremely good on what we are doing, and why. And why we are going to be very strict
- Phase 2 : No toleration. 1 warning, and then the fine. prosecute multiple offenders. Make sure the masks are CHEAP, and usable for everyone. Hand out free masks to homeless people and people on social support.

--> this approach would limit the economical damage. Protect realistic amount of susceptible people in phase 1 and all of them in phase 2.

Trump

Trump says awfull stuff, and does something usefull things. Its exhausting if you have to check this each time. I dont know what he actually did in the US for covid. All i know is that the US has huge infections and deaths, and alot of idiots.

I fully support him calling out the WHO about china. Not sure if the timing is good,
Why did you edit out minorities and politics bits? Didn't see anything wrong with it.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
All the people who started sucking the tits of female leaders and their exemplary coronavirus responses always seem to forget Belgium.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Did Canada really respond well?
Good Trudeau joke, bro. :lol2:

But orange baboon south of border is the one with saggy bitch tits. ;)

In all seriousness, depends on what part of the country. The Quebecois did pretty poorly. We have 9012 dead, 5715 have been in Quebec. 63.4%. They have 22.3% of our population.

Still, as a whole, the country has 239 dead/million. As opposed to 513 dead/million just across the border, and that’s with tens of thousands still crossing the border each day for “essential” travel.

I think we had a poor initial response but got our shit together and got this mostly under control. I’d say we’re upper middle of the pack as far as how well we responded.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)