Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (119 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
8 healthy people :rofl:This is basically dog whistling for people who are clueless about statistical significance.

That's like saying Cristian Molinaro completed a cross in a match... could be promising young left back! :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Lol that’s if you believe him. He’s narcissistic enough to make that up just so he can say “see, told ya, totally healthy and safe, doctors don’t know as much as me, I’m fine”

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Lol that’s if you believe him. He’s narcissistic enough to make that up just so he can say “see, told ya, totally healthy and safe, doctors don’t know as much as me, I’m fine”
well, if he’s taking it as a preventative measure he’s probably having the worst dreams ever

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Of course he’s not taking it. It’s just him pandering to his base. They think this COVID thing is all bullshit, and even if they get sick they already have the magic drug.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Always the same with people like this, every time. It's not a problem until they experience it personally. I hope his wife recovers.

Guess that's why Trump started pandering to this demographic with weird videos, gifs and memes:

https://www.adl.org/blog/coronavirus-crisis-elevates-antisemitic-racist-tropes

(Old from two months ago, some of those theories out the window now, obamargate must be all the rage now)

@lgorTudor hit too many boxes :shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

Smart move, considering his age, awful diet and lack of exercise.
One of the side effects is severe mood swings and emotional instability.

Prepare for Trump 2.0, even more tremendous, more genius, bestest words.

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
More and more studies are showing that HCQ+zpack+zinc are effective in early stages of infection
Yeah. You don’t want to be giving large percentage of the population Something with the serious side effects of hydroxychloroquine before you even know if they will have a serious illness. Considering vast majority of people don’t have serious illness, hardly something I’d want to take on the off chance I get seriously ill. And the people most at risk for serious illness with covid are also the most at risk for side effects from hydroxychloroquine.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Always the same with people like this, every time. It's not a problem until they experience it personally. I hope his wife recovers.

I can only hope for the american taxpayer that as many as possible of these obese fucks perish. They clearly don't value life anyway so they might as well not be a burden to others

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
https://blogs.sciencemag.org/pipeline/archives/2020/05/19/taking-hydroxychloroquine-may-19-update

Here’s a summary of various studies on it, most showing little effect, or only slightly beneficial in those with mild illness.

And there is absolutely no evidence at all that it has a prophylactic effect and taking it when you don’t even have the virus will help you to not get it. No one should be taking this before they get the virus lol. And someone getting tested as often as Trump should absolutely not be taking it until he gets a positive test.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)