Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (134 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
There's something odd in how it's all the "advanced" economies that are getting hammered the hardest thus far. Some of that could be the probability of circulation with the rest of the world to spread infection. But compare Eastern vs Western Europe, for example. Or Singapore with all of neighboring Malaysia.

I am wondering how much of this will also be about diffusion... meaning these countries will get hit first the hardest, but the next wave or two is really going to pound the crap out of those regions which seemed to have avoided the worst of it thus far.

Buy on AliExpress.com

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I am wondering how much of this will also be about diffusion... meaning these countries will get hit first the hardest, but the next wave or two is really going to pound the crap out of those regions which seemed to have avoided the worst of it thus far.
This has been one of my concerns as well. I really really hope that COVID won't diffuse into the Middle East or Aftica and wipe out entire populations. That would be horrible.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
has anyone here seen a mini-documentary called plandemic? my Facebook timeline is filled with people going on and on about it, however, it seems it was removed by youtube ( which keeps feeding the conspiracy theorists.... ) can anyone just give me the gist of what they discover?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
has anyone here seen a mini-documentary called plandemic? my Facebook timeline is filled with people going on and on about it, however, it seems it was removed by youtube ( which keeps feeding the conspiracy theorists.... ) can anyone just give me the gist of what they discover?
If it's on Facebook it's probably conspiracy theory garbage.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
That Liberia flag :lol:

And the fact that Axl Rose picked up on it. Mnuchin must've thought he was dealing with a rock star whose IQ wasn't higher than his own :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Good o' Gov. Abbott proving his intelligence once again

What did he do this time? Blame Covid-19 on the devil? Told the people of Texas that the only real cure for the virus is to buy more AR-15's?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 116)