Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (61 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
has anyone here seen a mini-documentary called plandemic? my Facebook timeline is filled with people going on and on about it, however, it seems it was removed by youtube ( which keeps feeding the conspiracy theorists.... ) can anyone just give me the gist of what they discover?
I’ve been saying for years now: documentaries are the new fake news.

Bill Gates needs to delete that idiot @Dru
Bill Gates? I’m sick of that asswipe trying to run my life just because he’s bored with himself and his pile of McScrooge money bucks.

It’s pronounced “Pedophile’s Delight”

On Tuesday I couldn’t taste or smell anything so I got tested Wednesday morning. I got the results back this morning and I tested positive for COVID-19. I feel fine other than the taste and smell.
Bummer. I guess, depending on the circumstances. ;) Stay strong.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
On Tuesday I couldn’t taste or smell anything so I got tested Wednesday morning. I got the results back this morning and I tested positive for COVID-19. I feel fine other than the taste and smell.
Both my sisters had largely the same, apart from feeling crap for a couple of days.

Be ready for the lack of taste or smell to last at least a couple of weeks, if they were anything to go by.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
I hope it stays as just this for the duration of your illness.
Bummer. I guess, depending on the circumstances. ;) Stay strong.
Damn, sorry to hear that bro. Hope you have a speedy recovery regardless and banish this illness ASAP.
Both my sisters had largely the same, apart from feeling crap for a couple of days.

Be ready for the lack of taste or smell to last at least a couple of weeks, if they were anything to go by.
I appreciate it my friends. So far I am very fortunate. I can live without taste and smell and I’ve grown to like it because it makes me eat healthier :p

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

Even a couple of days doesn't seem so bad all things considered. A friend of mine was sick for somewhere around 22 days. It seems so unpredictable in how it manifests itself.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Far more hilarious than Trump's stupidity I find the fact that Americans have looked at him for 4 years and then decided that the guy to defeat him is somebody who doesn't know what year we have and has smelling underage girls for a hobby

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Far more hilarious than Trump's stupidity I find the fact that Americans have looked at him for 4 years and then decided that the guy to defeat him is somebody who doesn't know what year we have and has smelling underage girls for a hobby
Trump is going to slap that guy around in the debates not because he is better at forming coherent sentences but his energy and force of nature esque aura.

Obviously the debates are lack any substance these days but stupid people will be influenced by them and that's who picks our president.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)