Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (20 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
https://globalnews.ca/news/6773306/parents-die-within-minutes-coronavirus/

This is sad as fuck. :sigh:

And what strange bizarre craziness is this, they aren’t in their mid-80s. I guess we probably shouldn’t treat people in their early 70s either @Seven
You know it's anecdotal, you know the overwhelming majority are 80 year olds or people with pre-existing conditions and you know I never said no one else could get it.

I understand. You want to cry. Then cry.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
of course they do, you’re wise as fuck
They come to me because I have been through this before as an underwriter in 2008 when the housing market collapsed. But that was due to the mortgage industry's own greed, more than anything else. I tell them that we made it through that, we will make it through this.

And let's not forget that I also give good phone.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
They come to me because I have been through this before as an underwriter in 2008 when the housing market collapsed. But that was due to the mortgage industry's own greed, more than anything else. I tell them that we made it through that, we will make it through this.

And let's not forget that I also give good phone.
Got to say I disagree. The 2008 financial crisis was largely our own doing. It was a man made system that wasn't working because we allowed fraud to seep through. Because, essentially, that's what it was, fraud.

When your behaviour is the cause, you can change your behaviour and get on with things.

This is much, much worse, on all levels.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You know it's anecdotal, you know the overwhelming majority are 80 year olds or people with pre-existing conditions and you know I never said no one else could get it.

I understand. You want to cry. Then cry.

Lol. Cry? You’re the one crying bitterly all through this thread about how this will ruin the economy forever and so many careers, and young lives, and wars will begin, and so many more lives will be lost.

Most of us want to get on with dealing with this virus and then moving past it.

The only one crying about “the ruined future” is you, princess.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Is 3M an American company? Then the US has the right to do that imo
The catch is that a lot of production is done overseas. Their CEO wrote a pretty thorough response.

https://www.businesswire.com/news/h...nse-Production-Act-Order#.Xoc0wi4M7hU.twitter

In addition, ceasing all export of respirators produced in the United States would likely cause other countries to retaliate and do the same, as some have already done. If that were to occur, the net number of respirators being made available to the United States would actually decrease. That is the opposite of what we and the Administration, on behalf of the American people, both seek.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
The catch is that a lot of production is done overseas. Their CEO wrote a pretty thorough response.

https://www.businesswire.com/news/h...nse-Production-Act-Order#.Xoc0wi4M7hU.twitter

In addition, ceasing all export of respirators produced in the United States would likely cause other countries to retaliate and do the same, as some have already done. If that were to occur, the net number of respirators being made available to the United States would actually decrease. That is the opposite of what we and the Administration, on behalf of the American people, both seek.
Fair point

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

a lot of people playing checkers in this administration

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Lol. Cry? You’re the one crying bitterly all through this thread about how this will ruin the economy forever and so many careers, and young lives, and wars will begin, and so many more lives will be lost.

Most of us want to get on with dealing with this virus and then moving past it.

The only one crying about “the ruined future” is you, princess.
You're an idiot.

There's no other way of putting it.

Scientist after scientist after scientist has come out and said there is no 'moving past' this. It's like moving past the flu. It's not going to happen. Either we change the way we deal with that fact or our society dies. You still live in this dream world where corona doesn't exist in two months time. Wake the fuck up.

And again, my career is hardly at risk. Hell, my firm specializes in medical law. Think we got this one covered.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You're an idiot.

There's no other way of putting it.

Scientist after scientist after scientist has come out and said there is no 'moving past' this. It's like moving past the flu. It's not going to happen. Either we change the way we deal with that fact or our society dies. You still live in this dream world where corona doesn't exist in two months time. Wake the fuck up.

And again, my career is hardly at risk. Hell, my firm specializes in medical law. Think we got this one covered.
Poor little princess. :lol:

Who says coronavirus won’t exist in two months? Not I. We flatten the curve or millions die. Simple as that. And hopefully as we flatten the curve, start setting up better tests and testing systems, we can start to normalize society in advance of a vaccine. Which is what most scientists are saying, you dumbass. If a vaccine doesn’t work, that shall have to change obviously. But no one is saying we can spend 18 months under strict quarantine lol. We obviously have to use this initial couple month quarantine to get our shit sorted with regards to massive testing and isolation of only positives.

But let’s advocate just rounding up old people, and the immunocompromised, putting them in concentration camps, and if they get sick, not treating them so they can just die, and not overburden the health care system. And you call me an idiot lol. You’re not just an idiot, you’re also a psychopath.

Onto ignore list with you. Your moronic posts aren’t really amusing anymore.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Poor little princess.

Who says coronavirus won’t exist in two months? Not I. We flatten the curve or millions die. Simple as that. And hopefully as we flatten the curve, start setting up better tests and testing systems, we can start to normalize society in advance of a vaccine. Which is what most scientists are saying, you dumbass. If a vaccine doesn’t work, that shall have to change obviously. But no one is saying we can spend 18 months under strict quarantine lol. We obviously have to use this initial couple month quarantine to get our shit sorted with regards to massive testing and isolation of only positives.

But let’s advocate just rounding up old people, and the immunocompromised, putting them in concentration camps, and if they get sick, not treating them so they can just die, and not overburden the health care system. And you call me an idiot lol. You’re not just an idiot, you’re also a psychopath.

Onto ignore list with you. Your moronic posts aren’t really amusing anymore.
It's always funny when lefties who think righties are batshit crazy because they can't discuss a topic normally without throwing tantrums start throwing tantrums.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
We flatten the curve or millions die. Simple as that. And hopefully as we flatten the curve, start setting up better tests and testing systems, we can start to normalize society in advance of a vaccine. Which is what most scientists are saying...
This. It's all about not overwhelming the healthcare systems by having to treat too many sick people at the same time.

If we were to continue like Corona doesn't exist, it's exactly what's going to happen. Limited capacities, stressed out, tired nurses and doctors (even more so than it's already the case now), and people dying because of it, old AND young, and not only corona patients.

Hasn't this been pointed out again and again at this point? What's the counter argument expect for old people die and it's destroying young folks careers?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Got to say I disagree. The 2008 financial crisis was largely our own doing. It was a man made system that wasn't working because we allowed fraud to seep through. Because, essentially, that's what it was, fraud.

When your behaviour is the cause, you can change your behaviour and get on with things.

This is much, much worse, on all levels.

I DID say that it was the greed of the mortgage companies that let to that housing collapse. And I am talking to them, helping them get through this, because they are worried about their jobs. They know I have been through something like this that affected my,and their, line of work. They weren't around for it

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
This. It's all about not overwhelming the healthcare systems by having to treat too many sick people at the same time.

If we were to continue like Corona doesn't exist, it's exactly what's going to happen. Limited capacities, stressed out, tired nurses and doctors (even more so than it's already the case now), and people dying because of it, old AND young, and not only corona patients.

Hasn't this been pointed out again and again at this point? What's the counter argument expect for old people die and it's destroying young folks careers?
Seven is just a simpleton. He sounds far more like a Trump voter than any of the Trump voters he spent the last few years harassing.

Someone posted here the other day that ~69 doctors have died in Italy of Coronavirus already. Over 25,000 people dead between Spain and Italy in a month with strict quarantine measures in place because they didn’t react fast enough. Overwhelmed healthcare systems unable to cope with coronavirus, let alone other day to day accidents, injuries, illnesses. I wonder who we are going to replace the doctors and nurses who succumb to this with...

We failed to prepare for this, so we couldn’t react like South Korea. We didn’t have the tests and measure necessary ready to implement, so quarantine until we can get organized has to happen if we don’t want millions to die.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)