Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (48 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I die a little every time my wife goes to work at the hospital and I can’t even begin to imagine what I’d do without her, now can you imagine losing half your family like that?

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/18/nyregion/new-jersey-family-coronavirus.html
to be fair, that family broke quarantine to do a big family dinner. But it’s still something people weren’t taking seriously at the time yet. That’s gotta hurt a lot regardless

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
No worries. I will find a way over and i will bring a cheap bottle of wine with me.
Just no sweet rosé wine. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

That's government's plot to round up seniors.
My community of Oceanside (Parksville-Qualicum Beach) has the oldest average age in all of Canada. Parksville is 47% over 65, average age of 57 and I think in Qualicum Beach the town has somewhere around 52% of the population over 65 and an average age of 60. If Coronavirus comes... :scared:

Last edited:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I suppose, all my jobs have been nearly impossible to do from home but I also meant from a general office morale standpoint. I look at it like homeschooling vs going to class.

- - - Updated - - -

what do you do?

I am a government mortgage underwriter. And lately, I have been the life coach for all the loan processors who work with me during these tough times.

They come to me, of all people. :lol:

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
no, just lockdown stuff. If we lift lock downs before we have the pandemic under control then we lose in all facets. and that it’s doesn’t only kill old people. 1/6 under 50 require life saving treatment
Any idea if the CDC is planning on posting this on their website? Worried Abel might get the news a little too late.

:p

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I am a government mortgage underwriter. And lately, I have been the life coach for all the loan processors who work with me during these tough times.

They come to me, of all people. :lol:
what, aaron said, i'm not surprised. gotta figure people are also feeling pretty shitty now, that advice advice can help a lot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)