Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (49 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
The guy that sits next to my brother at work has been out since Tuesday, he just tested positive. It's only a matter of time at this point.

Today was the worst day, with over 60k new cases and 3174 new deaths. Hope this is the peak and they start decreasing.
Not even close. New York alone is still about 20 days or so from it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I'm a nerd and I can kick that guy ass with ease

- - - Updated - - -

Usual chinese product efficiency....

No one creates quality like Germany
Everything is from China. Don't let you Nazi propaganda fool you, they r like any other country in the world and their companies are just marketing agencies selling brands

Last edited:

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I've been in Europe (Portugal and Switzerland) before 15 days, while i was there I used mask and hand sanitizer , people looked at me like I was an alien , I knew Swiss gonna be bad , i saw full people on the market,old people too .

Since I've come back i'm in self quarantine, no signs of virus , even though alot of people don't a have any symptoms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
So, we all know that the Orange Orangutan is a common nickname for Trolland Dump. Can you think of any more creative/witty names? I'll start:

The Bumbling Baboon
The Obstreperous Oaf
The Asinine American
The Cantankerous Cunt
The Delusional Dickwad
Didn’t Kim Jong-un call him a dotard before they began writing each other “beautiful love letters”?

Donny Dotard :boh:

Last edited:

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
The guy that sits next to my brother at work has been out since Tuesday, he just tested positive. It's only a matter of time at this point.

Not even close. New York alone is still about 20 days or so from it.
Some articles are reporting it’s mainly transmitted through droplets so unless somebody starts coughing and sneezing all over the place you just need to make sure to keep your hands clean after touching any surface and obviously don’t touch your face.

Unfortunately there are also reports it could stay in the air for hours and just by being fairly close and breathing it in could get you infected. If one of you do get infected it’s paramount you cover your sneeze and isolate. You’ll be okay, man. Just do the best you can.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Some articles are reporting it’s mainly transmitted through droplets so unless somebody starts coughing and sneezing all over the place you just need to make sure to keep your hands clean after touching any surface and obviously don’t touch your face.

Unfortunately there are also reports it could stay in the air for hours and just by being fairly close and breathing it in could get you infected. If one of you do get infected it’s paramount you cover your sneeze and isolate. You’ll be okay, man. Just do the best you can.
all the contradictory information being reported sure doesn't help.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
all the contradictory information being reported sure doesn't help.
I’ve read testimonies of people who had no sneezing/coughing only fever and sore throat. If that’s the case he’s safe as long as he’s not touching his mouth/eyes with a contaminated hand. But then again the information is changing all the time, they’re saying it “might” be airborne. I’m worried about him, here won’t anywhere as crazy as NY is right now.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
I will be absolutely amazed if it is not airborne. It is more contagious than the flu.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

I’ve seen that it can stay on surfaces for hours, but not in air for so long. Can you provide a link?

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
https://www.texasmonthly.com/food/heb-prepared-coronavirus-pandemic/

So, I suppose with a little forethought and common sense, it is possible to be properly prepared for a crisis, after all.
If only the US administration had had the luxury of being warned in advance by the intelligence services, or all the reports on TV, months in advance ... Or, get this, someone had thought of creating a pandemic response team.
H-E-B, a Texas-based grocery chain, did all that ... I guess they did profit from the advantage of their president not being a total shitbird.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I’ve read testimonies of people who had no sneezing/coughing only fever and sore throat. If that’s the case he’s safe as long as he’s not touching his mouth/eyes with a contaminated hand. But then again the information is changing all the time, they’re saying it “might” be airborne. I’m worried about him, here won’t anywhere as crazy as NY is right now.
Well as I live in Turin , so not the worst like Lombardia or Veneto, the situation isn't simple.
I have to walk the dog out 4 times a day. As soon as he poop and piss we immediatly go back home.
Really a bad period for getting my first dog (she's 8months old poor little thing)
The riskiest is going to the grocery store once a week.

I dunno if it's fear or whats not but in the past days I had sore throat, sometimes low breath but no lungs pain nor fever!
One day I thought I had some fever but instead it was 34.6° celsius.
I'm kinda getting scared of getting infected.... If I could I would move to my house lost in the countryside where there is none in a km radious but can't do that.
My mom live with my grandma (58 and 95years old) nearby to my flat but I'm scared to check them out...

The situation seems out of control we're soon reaching the thousand deaths/day mark and they won't test us unless you're critical and face death.
Oh the situation is so shitty.... when will it go away?!?

- - - Updated - - -

also plastic gloves can't be found in my closest grocery store. Masks are out of stock since febs.
My mom got 2 from a guardian at her workplace before they shut everything and that's it.
Ordered 3 plastic glasses on amazon and masks+ n99 filters about a month ago but shipping from China I'll have to wait till mid April if I'm lucky...
So what are the common people supposed to do? we can't protect ourself, they won't test us unless you're dangerously ill....

Last edited:

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Well as I live in Turin , so not the worst like Lombardia or Veneto, the situation isn't simple.
I have to walk the dog out 4 times a day. As soon as he poop and piss we immediatly go back home.
Really a bad period for getting my first dog (she's 8months old poor little thing)
The riskiest is going to the grocery store once a week.

I dunno if it's fear or whats not but in the past days I had sore throat, sometimes low breath but no lungs pain nor fever!
One day I thought I had some fever but instead it was 34.6° celsius.
I'm kinda getting scared of getting infected.... If I could I would move to my house lost in the countryside where there is none in a km radious but can't do that.
My mom live with my grandma (58 and 95years old) nearby to my flat but I'm scared to check them out...

The situation seems out of control we're soon reaching the thousand deaths/day mark and they won't test us unless you're critical and face death.
Oh the situation is so shitty.... when will it go away?!?

- - - Updated - - -

also plastic gloves can't be found in my closest grocery store. Masks are out of stock since febs.
My mom got 2 from a guardian at her workplace before they shut everything and that's it.
Ordered 3 plastic glasses on amazon and masks+ n99 filters about a month ago but shipping from China I'll have to wait till mid April if I'm lucky...
So what are the common people supposed to do? we can't protect ourself, they won't test us if you're dangerously ill....
I hope this ends soon ..you just showed us a close picture of how hard is this... stay safe and wish you the best ...

- - - Updated - - -

I’ve seen that it can stay on surfaces for hours, but not in air for so long. Can you provide a link?
I watched a youtube video two days ago, the virus is not transformed through the Air ...but

if someone next to you sneezes or cough or even smoke on you and has the virus, you will get infected ....of course, direct touch will get infected ...

the scary thing now is ...if you touch the elevator buttons, money after buying things or any public doors ..you will get infected if someone touched them ...

clearning in frequent bases is a must .....

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
This is going to continue to spread through America (1) because Americans still don't take it seriously enough and (2) work yourself to death culture or you're entitled/ lazy. I can absolutely do my work from home, have done so for the last three weeks, and now I find out that my employer is considering making myself and others return to the office for no justifiable reason other than onsite employees feeling unfairly treated.

Would quit right now were the future/ job market not so uncertain. Might as well use up my PTO days and just stop showing up so they fire me and i can collect unemployment.

Jul 13, 2010
Today was the worst day, with over 60k new cases and 3174 new deaths. Hope this is the peak and they start decreasing.
It's about 2 weeks now since majority of quarantines around Europe were put into effect, the peak is around the corner

- - - Updated - - -

Russia will get wiped out. They've got these Italian style 3 generational households, poor and religious society in general, significantly fewer ICU beds (normalized by population) than Italy and their Donald is in denial mode, lagging behind our Donald and their rate of new cases in the last 5 days was 33%. They're fucked. Only thing in their favour is low population density in rural areas
Sadly only their officials will know the real numbers. Or maybe even they won't

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)