Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (61 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
The goods, especially medical supplies, are a huge problem. China holds a lot of bonds, but now the Federal Reserve will add zeroes to their monitors at the trading desk, so everything will be OK!
We already know that China literally owns majority of the world. What I'd like to know is how much of each country they hold controlling interest in. Is there a resource that documents that?

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
This bill doesn't actually save any jobs.
I think this bill is a good injection for the economy for 2 - 3 months ..at least keeping the companies on their feet..... so they will not be forced for mass job

termination but within this period of time, the virus should end...otherwise ...it's over.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I think this bill is a good injection for the economy for 2 - 3 months ..at least keeping the companies on their feet..... so they will not be forced for mass job

termination but within this period of time, the virus should end...otherwise ...it's over.
there’s some loopholes. Businesses can get exceptions from mcnuchin to lay-off workers and keep their bailouts

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
yeah and the senate is actually debating the bill right now because republicans are worried the gave out too much unemployment insurance. Ted Cruz was arguing that healthcare workers might try to get fired so they should lower the amount of money :lol:
And then we have those senators with what appears to be insider trading.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I bought four 500ml bottles of pure Ethanol and use it to disinfect groceries that go to my grandma and also rub everything I touch with ethanol in reverse order when I leave her place (door knobs, etc).

For myself I dont care, ethanol is too expensive lmao
Pure evaporates too quickly to properly disinfect. It's good for spraying on fabrics, not hard surfaces or plastic.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
'Of the social media news consumers surveyed, 45% answered that the media “greatly exaggerated the risks” posed by the novel coronavirus. Radio news consumers were close behind, with 44% believing the media greatly exaggerated the threat of the virus, while only 26% of print consumers — those more likely to be paying for their news — believed the same.'

https://techcrunch.com/2020/03/25/pew-coronavirus-covid-19-survey/

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
'Of the social media news consumers surveyed, 45% answered that the media “greatly exaggerated the risks” posed by the novel coronavirus. Radio news consumers were close behind, with 44% believing the media greatly exaggerated the threat of the virus, while only 26% of print consumers — those more likely to be paying for their news — believed the same.'

https://techcrunch.com/2020/03/25/pew-coronavirus-covid-19-survey/
ah, so if you have money to spend on ads, you’re allowed to brainwash people.

That’s America

That’s amore

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Trump's administration is cutting checks to every family earning below $200k, which is basically 90% of the country. What else do you want to see? And please don't mention taxes, I don't really care because the government is already massive and spends trillions on frivolous matters and then has the Fed add dollars to their terminals.

Martial law isn't ideal, and should only be used as a last resort. But that seems to be where we are.

Not good. They'll probably end up getting their families sick.

- - - Updated - - -

There are plenty of examples that show certain media outlets have an agenda against Trump. That is common knowledge. Not saying he should make a point of it during a pandemic, but it's a two way street here.
Oh please, dude. It’s Trump-level stupidity and nonsense to suggest the media actually wants America to remain shut down and the economy to of down the shitter just to stop Trump getting re-elected. It was a full retard claim, but Trump makes those multiple times a day so not really surprising.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)