Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (48 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Why do you always pick on Andy for being a republican/voting for Trump but not lgor for being a Trump supporter?
I don’t pick on Andy, more so enjoy discussing things with him, hearing his perspective, even if we infuriate each other at times.

lgor thinks Trump is an imbecile. I wouldn’t call him a Trump supporter. More so a proud Adolf-supporter... :shifty:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
what’s tough to prove about the president telling Americans not to worry and that it was just a little flu that would pass while behind the back him and his cronies are selling off stock?

oh and remember that coronavirus meetings were declared top secret. I wonder why
Did they really classify the Coronavirus meetings top secret? For real? Wat the heck could they have been discussing that needed to be top secret? Selling their stock portfolios before the crash? How to spin this to promote a new yellow scare over the “Wuhan virus” to take focus off the Trump administration’s criminally inept handling of it? Postponing the general election until the economy starts recovering to keep the Donald in power a little longer? :scared:

Should be declassified immediately.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
40% of the cases admitted in intensive care in the US are between 20 and 60 years old. About around half are 20 to 40 and the other half 40 to 60 years old

In France 50% of those in intensive care are below 60 years old

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Why do you always pick on Andy for being a republican/voting for Trump but not lgor for being a Trump supporter?
Anyone who thinks that Donald Drumpf is a human deserving of anything, yet alone be a leader of a country deserves to be locked at home and should be let nowhere near a voting booth untill the end of times. Its as simple as this

Nov 3, 2019
I’m curious as to what this particular 72 year old does in the gym. There were some pretty impressive seniors in the gym when I was a personal trainer.
Maybe you guys dont believe me but even with 72 years I have a body from a 39 years old man, in my mind I am 22. When people try to guess my age they say 35 , 40 or something. Last week a girl said 29!!!.
How is this possible ? Because I am exercising and eating healthy foods like nobody. In Portugal my Friends call me Ronaldo as concerning healthy lifestyle i am as strict as him.
So stay healthy guys and dont forget: Age is just a number.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I sold off stocks and then shorted the market myself. If in the meetings they were discussing between themselves that everyone should sell their stocks, then that would be insider trading. In this case, it might be tough to prove because news of the outbreak was public information.
Not familiar much with US laws, but imo insider trading charges dont require them discussing stocks specifically. I think its enough if in the meeting they discussed non-public info on how serious corona impact might be on US (like classified US scientific reports or classified info from other gov). And if you cant prove insider trading (f.e. all the info was public), you can still try to charge them for abusing info obtained while in state service. What happened there is not normal and they should be punished.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Hopefully Burr is investigated ASAP...then arrested.

- - - Updated - - -

You know, at some point these leaders need to be made an example of.

- - - Updated - - -

I see Filip is back in rare form. @Dru

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)