Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (97 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
So apparently we’re gonna be in lockdown this Friday. Decided to do a bit of shopping. No chicken, no meat, bread nor milk, pasta. Pretty much nothing. Good thing I’m on hunger strike.
I went at 9am and there was loads of meat and bread left - should have bought more... But by lunch time I know they had no fresh meat left at all. Insanity.

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #2,035
    Bad news ramping up today. Expect the panic to do the same. Hearing that nurses in NYC are already running into shortages on supplies.

Despite what some think, I believe they need to start quarantine zones in big cities now. The hospitals are going to be disaster zones and folks are eventually going to flee the cities to escape the virus or seek medical care. Time to shut it all down.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    Lgor told you about a certain ethnic group getting secret vaccines since also no celeb from this group got infected
    The first confirmed case here was a chosen one. Then of course there were the Purim celebrations, not enough care.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/new-york-jewish-school-says-29-students-staff-diagnosed-with-virus/

- - - Updated - - -

99% of Italians died of COVID-19 had other diseases.
    I understand the message but I hate stats like this. Everyone has another disease. If someone has IBS and dies, do they count in it?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Bad news ramping up today. Expect the panic to do the same. Hearing that nurses in NYC are already running into shortages on supplies.

Despite what some think, I believe they need to start quarantine zones in big cities now. The hospitals are going to be disaster zones and folks are eventually going to flee the cities to escape the virus or seek medical care. Time to shut it all down.
    Unfortunately it seems headed that way and each day you put it off the worse it will get.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012
    The first confirmed case here was a chosen one. Then of course there were the Purim celebrations, not enough care.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/new-york-jewish-school-says-29-students-staff-diagnosed-with-virus/

- - - Updated - - -

I understand the message but I hate stats like this. Everyone has another disease. If someone has IBS and dies, do they count in it?
    Of course they do. Stats like that aim at reducing the panic for the healthier people so that they stop hoarding.
    Also noteworthy: 48% had 3 or more diseases.

https://apple.news/AvSU4yFLvRZqrA6SoPPX34Q

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    I went at 9am and there was loads of meat and bread left - should have bought more... But by lunch time I know they had no fresh meat left at all. Insanity.
    It’s ridiculous. Lady at the til said to come back in the morning. I said “nah you’re alright......I’m happy with my two packs of crabs sticks and apricot jam thanks” not shitting you, I actually bought both.

- - - Updated - - -

What about chicken liver?
    Everything was gone!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)