Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (119 Viewers)

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,241
    So they finally mentioned the possibility of allowing my department to work from home. I suppose they still dont want to do that as a number of other folks will not be able to do their jobs remotely but i can so having to be here is bullshit
    The Maryland governor just declared a state of emergency and seemingly shut down all government buildings to non-essential employees. If state agencies are doing this, then I'd imagine at least some companies will do the same, if possible.

- - - Updated - - -

More professional athletes mocking the virus.

Buy on AliExpress.com
    Last edited:
    OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,243

- - - Updated - - -

As predicted, today marked the day that A LOT more people around here started taking this seriously. All stores were packed and companies told workers to work from home for at least the next two weeks.
    Same here. Many people lagging behind their state and local governments for preparedness, which is as late as never.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    Cuomo is calling on retired doctors and nurses to rejoin the system. De Blasio said he is expecting 1000 cases by next week, is prepared to set up hospital tents in parking lots to create more bed space. Gatherings of more than 500 people banned, Broadway and museums all shut down. It's real now, it's here.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Same here. Many people lagging behind their state and local governments for preparedness, which is as late as never.
    Same as Trump. I bet you they both have it.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    Gatherings of more than 500 people prohibited from Monday in Australia.

But it doesn’t include universities, public transport or schools :sergio: Morons, they will end up shutting all of these within a week or so from next Monday anyway

It sucks having such an incompetent, reactive and pathetic government.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 97)