Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (239 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Trudeau’s wife has Covid-19 :lol2:

@Dostoevsky still a conspiracy, right?
I guess I'll repeat thousands of times. Not that I think it doesn't exist (the virus), but the hype is huge. And guess what, both Rugani and Trudeau’s will survive the flu. Shocking.

Oh but I did find it funny seeing Dean Koontz book where it says 2020 will get a virus, describing pretty much everything that's going on. The book came out in 1981. He even mentioned Wuhan. But yeah, I love those coincidences.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I guess I'll repeat thousands of times. Not that I think it doesn't exist (the virus), but the hype is huge. And guess what, both Rugani and Trudeau’s will survive the flu. Shocking.

Oh but I did find it funny seeing Dean Koontz book where it says 2020 will get a virus, describing pretty much everything that's going on. The book came out in 1981. He even mentioned Wuhan. But yeah, I love those coincidences.
And guess what, 2-3% according to current stats won’t survive. But lol, no big deal. Even if goes down 2-3x it is still 10x more likely to kill than seasonal flu.

Your doctor that you spoke to is an idiot btw. There are hard stats about the mortality rate of seasonal flu in first world countries. America wAs 0.05% last year. 2% lol

https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-compared-to-flu-mortality-rates-2020-3

So the idea behind containing this thing, behind shutting down day to day life is stop it spreading, stop it infecting 1 billion people and killing 10-30 million. And as shown by heavy testing and quarantines in China this is working, but ignoring it and not talking about it and how to deal with it would be incredibly fucking stupid.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

You sure do
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/dean-koontz-predicted-coronavirus/

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
And guess what, 2-3% according to current stats won’t survive. But lol, no big deal. Even if goes down 2-3x it is still 10x more likely to kill than seasonal flu.

Your doctor that you spoke to is an idiot btw. There are hard stats about the mortality rate of seasonal flu in first world countries. America wAs 0.05% last year. 2% lol

https://www.businessinsider.com/coronavirus-compared-to-flu-mortality-rates-2020-3
I'm just saying what she told me. Not my words. She's been working for 35 years as a doctor.

Wasn't it 0.2% of days ago?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Last time I read something it was 3000 dollars per test. Was that true? Sounds crazy.
It’s absurd. The entire situation is. Media may overdo it, but then you watch Fox News where they say it’s a hoax to demonize and discredit Trump and media and democrats want everyone to be infected and you realize that it’s a good thing some media are telling
People this is serious and the only way to avoid a catastrophe is to really take this seriously and do everything we can to limit it.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
There was another book claiming similar thing (btw she looks like she's on drugs).

I did not read the book, just saw some parts. Out of all countries and cities I'd say it's quite funny it was Wuhan mentioned. Plus I think it's quite nice that someone nails a future guessing, saying something will happen in 40 years in a specific country/town. I think that woman as well mentions Wuhan and the virus.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'm just saying what she told me. Not my words. She's been working for 35 years as a doctor.

Wasn't it 0.2% of days ago?
Nah. I’m sure some years it has been .2% and others .05%. Canada is much the same. Either way, it’s about 10x less than the best case scenario estimates of covid-19 so we better hope this can be contained. My parents are in their mid-60s and I sure as fuck don’t want them getting it even though they are very healthy.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
It’s absurd. The entire situation is. Media may overdo it, but then you watch Fox News where they say it’s a hoax to demonize and discredit Trump and media and democrats want everyone to be infected and you realize that it’s a good thing some media are telling
People this is serious and the only way to avoid a catastrophe is to really take this seriously and do everything we can to limit it.
I don’t know what the exact cost is but Katie Porter got the pledge from CDC Director for it to be free

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I find that normal because I live under censorship and dictatorship for quite some time. Trump was to keep the market alive and doesn't want panic & collapse to happen under him. He's obviously prepared to lie in order to save the market and by lying he's creating a huge problem. The virus is yet to explode in the US and elderly (plus their obesity) are gonna feel it. It's quite sad but I don't see that move as ignorance but will to ANYTHING in order to keep sitting in your chair.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 225)