Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (68 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Jesus, good luck man. Hopefully he was being careful himself if he suspected his son had the virus. But then why even go into work in the first place?

- - - Updated - - -

I think it starts with the CDC. Everyone knows the hospitals don't seem to be prepared for this, but hospital stocks haven't been hit that hard -- yet. I don't really know what the CDC is doing in working with hospitals for preparedness, maybe little or nothing.
If you haven’t heard about it, probably nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Sad

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Jesus, good luck man. Hopefully he was being careful himself if he suspected his son had the virus. But then why even go into work in the first place?

- - - Updated - - -

I think it starts with the CDC. Everyone knows the hospitals don't seem to be prepared for this, but hospital stocks haven't been hit that hard -- yet. I don't really know what the CDC is doing in working with hospitals for preparedness, maybe little or nothing.
cdc had 47 pandemic preparedness programs when the president took office

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
What this virus has surely delivered is the fact that the world is full of total retards, from both sides obviously. COVID should not be underestimated but acting like it's another Black Death is even more stupid.
And who does that?

- - - Updated - - -

Well, they do. Last year 10k in France. So far 30 from corona.
You just don't get it. It's hopeless. Goodbye.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)