Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (151 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Is this Posobeic guy reliable on shit like this or just a fear profiteer?

I had always heard he is a cunt
Fear-mongering cunt, who’s mostly full of shit, but rides the 1-2% of the time he’s actually been right to carve out his little hardcore conservative niche following.

- - - Updated - - -

Those are impressive odds, considering Germany reported one in every 90,000 vaccinations, for example. Must be something in the water there.
He lives in leper colony.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yeah which federal agency is going to try to enforce that? Plus the legal entanglements of jurisdiction, most they can do is quarantine certain states but how do you justify that when demo states like cali are doing worse than Florida.
Cali is doing worse than Florida right now? I know you are hyper-partisan but seriously just gonna make stuff up to drive the demo state =bad agenda of yours?

California: 7 day average of 7300 new cases/day and 22 deaths/day

Florida: 7 day average of 15,000 new cases/day and 60 deaths/ day

Florida has just half the population. It broke its single day case record on Saturday with 21,000 new cases. It also broke its hospitalization record on Sunday for the entire pandemic. 10,207 currently hospitalized for Covid which leads the entire nation in per capita hospitalizations.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Cali is doing worse than Florida right now? I know you are hyper-partisan but seriously just gonna make stuff up to drive the demo state =bad agenda of yours?

California: 7 day average of 7300 new cases/day and 22 deaths/day

Florida: 7 day average of 15,000 new cases/day and 60 deaths/ day

Florida has just half the population. It broke its single day case record on Saturday with 21,000 new cases. It also broke its hospitalization record on Sunday for the entire pandemic. 10,207 currently hospitalized for Covid which leads the entire nation in per capita hospitalizations.
I see cali with 150 deaths, also that is not indicative as florida has a 20% higher average age.

If you split death rate by age group florida is doing better than cali in every single age group.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I see cali with 150 deaths, also that is not indicative as florida has a 20% higher average age.

If you split death rate by age group florida is doing better than cali in every single age group.
https://www.npr.org/sections/corona...8/01/1023396466/florida-new-covid-case-record

Cali has 150 deaths in an entire week. Florida has 409 deaths. It’s just not a comparison. Florida, Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas… the unvaccinated south is doing far and away worse than anywhere else right now.

And no Florida is not doing better currently. As I said they have the worst hospitalizations per capita in the entire nation. They have 4x the deaths/capita right now.

You could make an argument over the entire pandemic thus far, but currently Florida is in the midst of the worst Delta variant outbreak in the country. California is not even close.

059EF846-91A5-4DC9-B0A1-F3081309ED65.png
40C7B987-BA93-4672-8491-175AB7D49F5D.png

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 134)