Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (108 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
First vaccine mandates in CA going to government employees. What should i do if they extend the mandate beyond government employees?

Should i run? I just signed a 15 month lease. Load all my guns and hide in my apartment?
That’s surprising considering the number of exemptions you give to school kids with measles.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Got 2nd dose of Pfizer coming up and not looking forward to it. Just about everyone I know who has had it felt terrible after the 2nd one, although seems to pass for most quite quickly.
Had my 2nd Pfizer shot on Monday (afternoon). Woke up yesterday feeling hungover and I felt pretty weak in the afternoon/evening (slight fever, no strength, etc). So I can't say I've felt terrible, just weakened really.
Woke up this morning feeling perfectly fine though.

Don't get ur vaccine and reduce the population bitchez
:grin:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Unvaccinated under-40s are the ones most sick/dying in hospitals right now in the UK. Lots of hard cheese stories of people who wished they'd had the vaccine. One guy who was 34, three kids, clearly a fat lad but he was active. Shame for his family, but life is full of choices...

It seems that the R rate might be dropping. There were a lot more deaths yesterday as these people in ICU passed, but fewer new cases. Seems that school testing was bumping up recent numbers a little.

Apparently 70% of 18-20 year olds have had at least one vaccination so far.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Unvaccinated under-40s are the ones most sick/dying in hospitals right now in the UK. Lots of hard cheese stories of people who wished they'd had the vaccine. One guy who was 34, three kids, clearly a fat lad but he was active. Shame for his family, but life is full of choices...

It seems that the R rate might be dropping. There were a lot more deaths yesterday as these people in ICU passed, but fewer new cases. Seems that school testing was bumping up recent numbers a little.

Does laughing at people like that make me a bad person? :think:

Jun 8, 2021

And of course you forget to mention (on purpose?) that out of 259 deaths there were 116 who were fully vaxxed

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
And of course you forget to mention (on purpose?) that out of 259 deaths there were 116 who were fully vaxxed
I don't even know what figures you are using, so it would be impossible for me to deliberately exclude. Which country? Which day? There were 131 UK deaths yesterday.

And besides, even if the stats you use were true, they are completely misleading because vaccinated people make up a far larger number of the population (91% one dose, 73% two doses), so run the numbers on that and see how it works for you.

Jun 8, 2021
I don't even know what figures you are using, so it would be impossible for me to deliberately exclude. Which country? Which day? There were 131 UK deaths yesterday.

And besides, even if the stats you use were true, they are completely misleading because vaccinated people make up a far larger number of the population (91% one dose, 73% two doses), so run the numbers on that and see how it works for you.
So when the numbers support what suits you, they’re fine, but when they’re not in line with your beliefs, you find a myriad of excuses why not believe them. OK, you beat me with arguments.
Another thing. Would you pour into the tank of your car something for which the manufacturer does not give any guarantee and has guaranteed in advance that he will not be liable for any damage?

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
So when the numbers support what suits you, they’re fine, but when they’re not in line with your beliefs, you find a myriad of excuses why not believe them. OK, you beat me with arguments.
Another thing. Would you pour into the tank of your car something for which the manufacturer does not give any guarantee and has guaranteed in advance that he will not be liable for any damage?
You should provide a source for your numbers instead of bitching

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Are you sure about those numbers?

Because I read that out of 259 deaths, there were 285 who were fully vaxxed.
Also, out of 1234 hospitalizations, there were 12,5 who were fully vaxxed, 25674 who had received one shot & -129 who had not been vaccinated.
Furthermore, looking at average positivity rates: out of 100 people who test positive for Covid, 18 are fully vaxxed, 32 have received one shot & 38 are unvaccinated.
Trust me, those numbers add up.

Source: I heard it from this one guy who read something a very credible person had posted on the Internet.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
If 9% of the population are 60% of the total deaths then it doesn't make a very strong argument in your favour.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Does laughing at people like that make me a bad person? :think:
Well, you said this before:

If it was up to me, it would be very simple:
- You get vaccinated & still end up getting (very) sick: that obviously sucks & you should get the best possible treatment.
- You refuse to get vaccinated for whatever dumb reason and you get sick: no treatment for you buddy, suck it up. If you get better, great. If you don't, great as well. You can suffocate at home on your couch for all I care, but absolutely no access to the hospital for you.
So we already know where you stand. And do me a favor and don't try to weasel out again.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
First vaccine mandates in CA going to government employees. What should i do if they extend the mandate beyond government employees?

Should i run? I just signed a 15 month lease. Load all my guns and hide in my apartment?
The thing that annoys me is that the "vaccine requirement" label is being lumped together with cases where you don't have to be vaccinated but need to have a negative test within 48 hours. For example, many of the bars in California.

The difference is significant. And this just adds to the confusion idiocy about what a vaccine is for, or not, and what a test offers, or not. People are conflating and confusing them all the time. This is really badly communicated and badly managed, and I can't just blame the stupid people who just don't understand science this time.

Wear ur masks bitchez

Don't get ur vaccine and reduce the population bitchez

I just shake my head at what that whole thing was about anyway. So myopic and unnecessary and just lends to an impression that the CDC is talking out of its ass.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)