Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (120 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
First vaccine mandates in CA going to government employees. What should i do if they extend the mandate beyond government employees?

Should i run? I just signed a 15 month lease. Load all my guns and hide in my apartment?

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
First vaccine mandates in CA going to government employees. What should i do if they extend the mandate beyond government employees?

Should i run? I just signed a 15 month lease. Load all my guns and hide in my apartment?
Beyond goverment employees will never happen. But if it somehow got through in this insane world, it would mean for many people that their work isn't welcomed in here.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

what’s the other option? To wear a mask?

yeah, you’re better off doing what you said

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Are there any states that have any vaccine requirements at all in order to just live there? I can't find any, but I'm curious now. I know there are requirements for new citizens but that's all I can think of besides public school requirements.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

Move to Texas, pronto

Fucking jab 2 is starting its effect now. I am well drained of energy. Fever like feeling but with no fever.

Sorry for the off topic.
amphetamines to the rescue

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 110)