Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (52 Viewers)

Apr 15, 2006
Sorry if I sound ignorant but isn’t that river famous for floating dead bodies?
That was probably a rare instance, but not at this scale.
UK daily deaths are down to single figures now. Think it was 2 on Sunday. We can hug from Wednesday (lol) and things like sporting event attendance is back on from the 17th.
I heard the Indian variant of the virus was steadily growing in the UK.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/pan...ckdown-protests-linked-to-far-right-1.5421439

""The racist right that we monitor and the COVID conspiracy movement are inseparable from each other at this point. We monitor them as if they are the same thing because they involve all the same people."

You get the message. Don't engage in anti-lockdown ideas or conspiracy theories if you're not one of them :baus:
Pushing reasonable centrists into the nutter Qanon corner is one of their main agendas right now. Common sense is racist, open discourse is hatred, censorship is protection.
Go get a vasectomy, consume the next Marvel flick, buy funko pops and put a rainbow on your verified twitter amount.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/pan...ckdown-protests-linked-to-far-right-1.5421439

""The racist right that we monitor and the COVID conspiracy movement are inseparable from each other at this point. We monitor them as if they are the same thing because they involve all the same people."

You get the message. Don't engage in anti-lockdown ideas or conspiracy theories if you're not one of them :baus:

Aah the good old trick of counter revolutionaries, invented by the frogs, perfected by the ruskis, adopted by beta cucks. I gotta say it doesn't get more beta cuck than canada. And to think 3 generations ago they took juno beach,

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Pushing reasonable centrists into the nutter Qanon corner is one of their main agendas right now. Common sense is racist, open discourse is hatred, censorship is protection.
Go get a vasectomy, consume the next Marvel flick, buy funko pops and put a rainbow on your verified twitter amount.
The reasonable centrist are just closeted right wing nutjobs.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Finally getting my first dose of Moderna next weekend, after that it’ll take 5 weeks for my second dose. Somewhere in the end of June I should be all good.

If everything goes well, I’ll have a vaccine passport in July and be ready for travelling without quarantaine to the US where most restrictions will be gone as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)