Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (62 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
In the UK in at-risk 80-83 year olds the hospitalisation rate is down 76% and infection rate down 70% compared to unvaccinated patients.
Infections are it their lowest level in the UK since September. May that trend continue :xfingers:

My mom was scanned this morning and she got pneumonia, both lungs.
May she get well soon.

May 26, 2016
Sorry to jump into this conversation. Im no biologist or doctor. Just have some questions that some of you smart people might have an answer for. Im hoping to learn by being corrected/responded to and leaving this thread with a better grasp on the situation.

Now maybe im a little fucked up in the head and pessimistic. But this Covid thing seems to me like only the start:
feels like this will become more and more common as we continue to breed like idiots on this planet and infest it with small little capitalistic egomanics without any sense of respect for planet earth.

I remember SARS and the Bird Flue was initally the first times i heard whispers of pandemics. Back then it was kinda brushed of as a small thing.

Now Covid came and has litterally shaken our society to the core. And its not even that dangerous.

What about the next pandemic? lets say its 10% worse than covid and the next one is 10% worse again and so on? Hows the vaccine gonna help? Surely the viruses will mutate and get worse and worse.

My friends are having babies like bunny rabbits and tbh its baffling me. The last thing i would want to do is bring a small organism into this shitshow of a world of uncertainty.

Without sounding like Nostradamus, I dont feel like its gonna get any better.

So how can we defend ourselves against future pandemics (not eating bats would be a good start i guess) ?

Im a bit confused about the whole situation. Sorry for my wicked view, but its a bit concerning. I dont understand how people can think this vaccine will "fix the issue" . Sorry for my stupid assumptions, but my knowledge is limited.

- - - Updated - - -

My mom was scanned this morning and she got pneumonia, both lungs.
Best thoughts to you and may she get well soon as possible. Stay strong <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)