Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (71 Viewers)

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8,021
    Agreed with the sentiment but whenever possible everybody should rather get a surgical mask. Cloth masks are a cop out, they are popular because people cant wear anything for a second that doesnt have the symbol of their favourite something
    My dad who worked in some of the top labs in the US would agree with that. I'll be reverting back to my stash of N95 masks during the winter when transmission rates are higher.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    Last edited:

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    What’s happening in Spain right now is a little scary. Looking like ‘Murica 2.0 but they had actually almost fully shut the virus down at one point. 11,000 new cases, 239 new deaths today. :scared:

- - - Updated - - -

@Hust

You’ll love this :lol:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/heiltsuk-nation-cultural-contact-tracing-1.5724080

“Culturally safe contact tracing” and “racist interactions with the health care system”. Wat? :lol2:
    lol The Heiltsuk Nation, Nuu-chah-nulth Tribal Council and Tŝilhqot'in National Government? the wut/who?

Are these tribes far up North? What are they referring to as racist interaction?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    lol The Heiltsuk Nation, Nuu-chah-nulth Tribal Council and Tŝilhqot'in National Government? the wut/who?

Are these tribes far up North? What are they referring to as racist interaction?
    One of them is on an island off the west coast of Vancouver Island. Nootka Island. That gloomy, atmospheric period show with Tom Hardy, Taboo, is about Nootka Sound and a (fictional) treaty/fight between Americans and British over the territory. Lol

Beautiful place though, the west side of the island has some incredible surfing, you can fly in on a seaplane, camp on the Beach there with a waterfall behind for fresh water, and spend the days surfing, drinking wine, eating seafood, and chilling by beach fires.

Back to the article. I have no idea what they are referring to as racist interactions with the health care system. Gotta be something like when morbidly obese SJWs bitch about how health care fat shames them and blames all their health problems on being fat. Lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)