Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (144 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Republicans have no shame.

neither do the NYC Jews with the weird fucking hats and curly hair either. Get with the times ffs
humanity will be long gone and they will be around in 30000000 years with their weird fucking hats and curly hair so we should be the one getting with the times (ffs)
Those hats cost thousands of dollars you know, better start investing now if that's the case.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It's incredible how corona made such a huge impact on peoples mindset. Everyone is so fucking scared. I get that you should be cautious but is this just insane.
Meh. My life has hardly changed. Still working full time, still climbing and surfing on the weekends. Still go to the grocery 1-2x per week. Only thing different is not eating at restaurants or going out on dates lol.

If I lived in some super affected place like NYC or parts of Italy, that might be different, but... I don’t.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Meh. My life has hardly changed. Still working full time, still climbing and surfing on the weekends. Still go to the grocery 1-2x per week. Only thing different is not eating at restaurants or going out on dates lol.

If I lived in some super affected place like NYC or parts of Italy, that might be different, but... I don’t.
Bar work those things that you do I guess you do by yourself only?

Majority of people are still working but plenty of those work from home. Those that don't face quite heavy restrictions like wearing masks, distancing, etc. I think it's quite annoying to work like that, especially if you're surrounded by big amount of people.

We're getting public transportation back in 8-9 days and it's gonna get funny because number of people allowed to enter the bus is limited while also people who go to work get the advantage to enter the bus first :lol2: it's just so stupid and insane.

I don't get to hang out outside with more people so I'd say this changed my life quite drastically. I needed a rest, sure, but at this point it becomes a burden to carry and something that pretty annoys the hell out of me, especially when I see people scared shitless on the streets like it's apocalypse and not a virus.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Bar work those things that you do I guess you do by yourself only?

Majority of people are still working but plenty of those work from home. Those that don't face quite heavy restrictions like wearing masks, distancing, etc. I think it's quite annoying to work like that, especially if you're surrounded by big amount of people.

We're getting public transportation back in 8-9 days and it's gonna get funny because number of people allowed to enter the bus is limited while also people who go to work get the advantage to enter the bus first :lol2: it's just so stupid and insane.

I don't get to hang out outside with more people so I'd say this changed my life quite drastically. I needed a rest, sure, but at this point it becomes a burden to carry and something that pretty annoys the hell out of me, especially when I see people scared shitless on the streets like it's apocalypse and not a virus.
I surf with people. It’s not like I’m ever closer than 2m to someone while surfing here anyways. Breaks are never that crowded. Bouldering is often alone or with my brother and a friend or two.

I haven’t worn a mask once out in public. I wear them at work when cutting timbers where we use them for sawdust, not coronavirus lol

I have my own vehicle so I’m not really concerned about public transit. Grocery store I go to has made minor changes, but nothing too bothersome. No line-ups outside to wait to shop or anything like that. They just ask you to try to keep space between you and others, and not be touching and putting back things. I’m no longer one for partying so the restrictions on social gatherings aren’t really a big deal.

I don’t know. People don’t seem too anxious about this around here. Being a super old community, if it does show up that shall change, but for now, life goes on.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I surf with people. It’s not like I’m ever closer than 2m to someone while surfing here anyways. Breaks are never that crowded. Bouldering is often alone or with my brother and a friend or two.

I haven’t worn a mask once out in public. I wear them at work when cutting timbers where we use them for sawdust, not coronavirus lol

I have my own vehicle so I’m not really concerned about public transit. Grocery store I go to has made minor changes, but nothing too bothersome. No line-ups outside to wait to shop or anything like that. They just ask you to try to keep space between you and others, and not be touching and putting back things. I’m no longer one for partying so the restrictions on social gatherings aren’t really a big deal.

I don’t know. People don’t seem too anxious about this around here. Being a super old community, if it does show up that shall change, but for now, life goes on.
In the small shops here they allow one guy to enter while bigger places get 2-3 people inside so there's usually people waiting for others to get out so they get in.

Meh. I feel like I'm more losing than gaining surely. I was without public transportation which I rely on for like 3-4 weeks. Now I'll get it back but I won't be able to get in just as easy. We also have to be home from 18h till 05h so I was restricted to plan my time. Not possible to hang out since group gatherings are banned, so it was possible to go out with one person most of the time. The bigger social life the more punishing it feels I guess. Can't go out to a pub, coffee shop, etc. I guess it's fine for introverts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 129)