Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (81 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Valerio. iirc said how Germans classify corona death only if a person dies without having other illness (that's how it says on wiki page). But Daidevil said that's false. So dunno what's the thing.
What Dai said

German corona victims are reported to have some other diseases which means it couldn't have been exclusively corona deaths that they count

Buy on AliExpress.com

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
It may be prohibited to gather more than two people. Of course, this will not apply to those living together.

edit:

IT HAPPENED. Everything closed for 14 days and the ban on gathering more than 2 people throughout Germany !!

it will be a destruction derby when it comes to the European economy.

I wonder how many people have saved money these days ...

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It may be prohibited to gather more than two people. Of course, this will not apply to those living together.

edit:

IT HAPPENED. Everything closed for 14 days and the ban on gathering more than 2 people throughout Germany !!

it will be a destruction derby when it comes to the European economy.

I wonder how many people have saved money these days ...
wtf is this official?

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
How come everyone thinks Russia and China are lying but not Germans? I mean, Russians do have a small number of infected and it's weird. But Germans have a huge number of infected and way too small death rate, which I find even more surprising than Russia/China situation.
Because Russia and China have a long history of hiding the truth, suppressing reporters and silencing political dissidents.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Currently, the entire industry, services (except grocery stores and pharmacies) in Italy are suspended. Bankrupt guaranteed.

And someone wants to play football these days......
Cynically speaking, and if we knew anything about long term effects of COVID, probably just letting the old people die in masses would be better for economy and hence for the remaining people- Of if we got on with life and quarantined pensioners only.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
How come everyone thinks Russia and China are lying but not Germans? I mean, Russians do have a small number of infected and it's weird. But Germans have a huge number of infected and way too small death rate, which I find even more surprising than Russia/China situation.
because their mouths are open

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I can't imagine how bad this is going to be once it spreads through the more densely populated areas of the second and third worlds. Cities like Lagos and Delhi.

As for the Germans. Are they just more prepared? It wouldn't be surprising if their hospitals were better equipped to take on cases.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I can't imagine how bad this is going to be once it spreads through the more densely populated areas of the second and third worlds. Cities like Lagos and Delhi.

As for the Germans. Are they just more prepared? It wouldn't be surprising if their hospitals were better equipped to take on cases.
It not really about the equipment. It's just having free beds and respirators. Bar that there are no special cures.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Italians have higher life expectancy than Germans. No one knows why the death rates are so different.
Less elderly, less smokers, less people/generations living together, more testing, better healthcare, heads up from crises in Italy and France, took more precautionary measures, more elders and the sick prolly stayed home, and...

Russia/China level manipulation with numbers - surprising from a sjw state

Why are people shocked about numbers from Italy daily? Incubation period is 14 days, measures were taken when? Do the simple math.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Most our infected are in the 35-59 age bracket, second biggest bracket is 15-34
https://experience.arcgis.com/experience/478220a4c454480e823b17327b2bf1d4/page/page_0/

I reckon our old folks are locked away and isolated by the cold nature of our mentality as opposed of a 3 generation Italian home.

Truly a mirror of the society
It makes sense. That's the only thing that makes sense but seems so crazy how they managed to isolate the old folk so easily so they don't even catch it, that's really insane (and admirable).

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Christ. It's only 6:30 PM there. There's talk about a marked difference between what they're experiencing and the experience elsewhere. The virus is more aggressive. The mortality rate for those admitted to hospital is virtually 50%.
as italian I can tell you why...
There in Italy stopped testing people unless they are in critical condiction.
So those found positive are those heavly sick already as they refuse to test those that simply have high fever or lungs problems.
so the numbers for infected in Italy are just a number could possibly be 3-4 time higher than 50-60.000
There you high death rate compared to... less tested, those who are in a bad situation and so more likely to die and pump the italian ratio infected:deads

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)