Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (48 Viewers)

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
This is a good time to try out Imperfect Foods and Misfits Market.

- - - Updated - - -

So pathetic that I've to ask: is this confirmed truth?

- - - Updated - - -

59 out of 371 cases in TN are out of state visitors. Tempted to say should deny these idiots any treatment.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
This is a good time to try out Imperfect Foods and Misfits Market.

- - - Updated - - -

So pathetic that I've to ask: is this confirmed truth?

- - - Updated - - -

59 out of 371 cases in TN are out of state visitors. Tempted to say should deny these idiots any treatment.
yep very real repubblica is major media outlet

Also Polonia stole 23.000 masks which were going to Italy Lazio
https://www.lastampa.it/roma/2020/0...23-mila-mascherine-destinate-a-noi-1.38623769
coudn't find an english link yet

- - - Updated - - -

I sincerly hope that after all this is over.
Given we're still alive we should wave a big fuck you to Europe and goodbye to this union.
China,Russia and Cuba are helping more than rest of Europe.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
+7,304 new cases in US. US is in deep shit now.
Because of more testing or Florida?

- - - Updated - - -

If I would get diagnosed, I would be probably sent home, but how should I walk my dog? Get something to eat? A lot of uncertainty
You can look up info to quell some of the uncertainty.

For example, it doesn't affect you walking your dog outside. Just keep distance.

And it's recommended to keep two weeks worth of food and supplies for that very reason. Alternatively, if you failed at simple precautionary measures, get it delivered or have someone you know shop for you and leave outside the door.

Last edited:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
4800 new cases in NY (out of ~16k tests). Good news is hospitalization rate is 13%, which is less than reported 20%.
114 deaths so far.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Struggling to get a handle on how bad this might get here.

The rules that keep being brought in are continually too late and probably not strong enough for London, but seem about right to keep control of things around here.

Suspect things will become clearer over the next couple of weeks as to whether we'll stay at a low level of start escalating like so many other places.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
This chap (who I usually follow to keep an eye on golf world rankings) keeps putting up the information that I'm finding most interesting.

ETtxIYeXYAUzlOx?format=png&name=small.png

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Situation is pretty grim in Spain and Italy. I expect things to get much, much worse in the UK before they get better.
Thankfully Germany looks like they have a grip on things so far.
wll not really maybe not deads but high level of infection
Germans seems genetically superiors compared to the rest of the world with their 0.3% dead rates

- - - Updated - - -

4800 new cases in NY (out of ~16k tests). Good news is hospitalization rate is 13%, which is less than reported 20%.
114 deaths so far.
I'm wondering about USA you have to pay to be treated or it's free?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
How come everyone thinks Russia and China are lying but not Germans? I mean, Russians do have a small number of infected and it's weird. But Germans have a huge number of infected and way too small death rate, which I find even more surprising than Russia/China situation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)